Wave function and potential wells (1 Viewer)

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC

Can any1 explain where they got the values of the energies for the finite well below U_0? E_1-IDW is the energy of the ground state for an infinite well.

atargainz

HSC
Re: HSC Physics Marathon 2015

Can any1 explain where they got the values of the energies for the finite well below U_0? E_1-IDW is the energy of the ground state for an infinite well.
wot m8

InteGrand

HSC
N/A

There's no uni physics thread so i just decided to put it in here cause didn't want to make a seperate thread lol
Just make a separate thread haha.

Zlatman

HSC

bro, this is easy.

you just gotta multiply E_1-IDW by 3, because that's how many sides are in a triangle, and then raise it to the power of the radius of the sun. for e1, you then divide by planck's constant because you're calculating the frequency. for e2 you add Avogadro's number, and divide by the molar mass. and then for e3 you multiply the entire thing by i, and take the modulus, and boom.

Mr_Kap

HSC

According to the conservation of energy those values of energy always existed.

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC

I'm thinking of just skipping the quantum sections in our finals lmao
fuck we get that you're a sk and that you've finished your hsc n all that.. relax with the matrices and continuum shit. you're lim. my atar --> 0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)