• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

:wave:

vestigial

HSC
N/A
I walk downstairs grab a bottle from the fridge and by the time I'm upstairs its already finished 💀
when even is your pdhpe test i jsut keep my bottle in my room and refill it i guess its kinda interesting to see how people have water at home like from tap if you boil it and what not i love my kettle i love kitchen appliances so useful i love tools i heart screwdriver

Solarised

HSC
when even is your pdhpe test i jsut keep my bottle in my room and refill it i guess its kinda interesting to see how people have water at home like from tap if you boil it and what not i love my kettle i love kitchen appliances so useful i love tools i heart screwdriver
pdh test next tuesday

mishtidoi101

HSC
i know theres a food health section here but im very not bothered to. make a new forum but how much water do you drink or what do you like do drink when i procrastinate i just start drinking water and i like my water warm because of conditioning i mean my family says its better that way they diss cold things but i also think warm water tastes good....when its not a hot day today is a hot day but its alright my favourite passtime is chugging water if it needs to be
yep i always drink warm water, but i luv drinking hot water and pretending like its tea lol and yeah my grandma also says warm water is better for u over cold

mishtidoi101

HSC
we have big thermoses at home, so like i boil the water and put in the thermos (usually every morning) and we all just drink that (obviously mix it with cold water b4 drinking, not just straight uo drinking water at 100 degrees celsius lol)

vestigial

HSC
N/A
yep i always drink warm water, but i luv drinking hot water and pretending like its tea lol and yeah my grandma also says warm water is better for u over cold
THATS SO REAL we are so alike i like drinkin ghot water too its fun and very warm and kind cosy i love it much AND YES MY GRANDMA TOO MY GRANDMA HATES COLD THINGS shes always like you should drink warm water cause its closer to body temp and less shock eys yes yeah

vestigial

HSC
N/A
we have big thermoses at home, so like i boil the water and put in the thermos (usually every morning) and we all just drink that (obviously mix it with cold water b4 drinking, not just straight uo drinking water at 100 degrees celsius lol)
teehee our lives are so same it be like that for real but i have a mix of thermoses and like water storage container (its some largeass teapot?? thing wedding gift from my parents marriage yayyhoo) and you just do whatever and stuff

mishtidoi101

HSC
THATS SO REAL we are so alike i like drinkin ghot water too its fun and very warm and kind cosy i love it much AND YES MY GRANDMA TOO MY GRANDMA HATES COLD THINGS shes always like you should drink warm water cause its closer to body temp and less shock eys yes yeah
tru tru whenevr i go to my grandmas house she wouldnt let us children eat anything cold, always heat it up b4, also im not rlly fond of icecreams cuz its soo cold and i usually wait for it to melt b4 i drink it like soup lol

vestigial

HSC
N/A
tru tru whenevr i go to my grandmas house she wouldnt let us children eat anything cold, always heat it up b4, also im not rlly fond of icecreams cuz its soo cold and i usually wait for it to melt b4 i drink it like soup lol
no bc of my grandma making soup like daily when i was younger i am always thirsty sorry i always have to have copious amount of water when i have dinner which doesnt help you know when theres buffets i get so thirsty i have to say it outloud or maybe its just me (in my family) i lvoe water

mishtidoi101

HSC
guh well good luck to you two anyways solarised you should stop browsing bos if ur bis test is tmr and for you mishtidoi....i just assume pdhpe is like less load than bio or chem so i suppose itll get easier good luck good luck guys
gee thanks i rlly hope so it turn out well, but everyine on bos is predicting that the exams are gonna be hard this year (cuz last year it was easy or smthg) and thats js adding to my stress atp. also i think i perform better in pdh than chem but i want to study for chem cuz its one of my weakest subjects but also i dont rlly have time for pdh cuz its teh day after chem. but i wanna do good in pdh cuz i luv it so idk whats gonna happen

vestigial

HSC
N/A
am actually gonna throw hands if i ever see the person who made that timetable (who tf puts all three major sciences one after another in a row with other exams in between srsly)
thats so mean i hope they perish whenever something bad happens i get mad and hope they get into an accident but i dont mean it cause living is really good like that old lady that i almost walked into but didnt and she just swore at me why are old people getting me these days

also you know when people wear noise cancelling headphones in public i went out to the city in the hols and this bald guy almost bashed into a lightrail it was interesting cause it was honking and all that and the guy still did not look up from his phone #legend JEHLPP im kidding i dont condone such behaviours that was bad of him bad guy

vestigial

HSC
N/A
gee thanks i rlly hope so it turn out well, but everyine on bos is predicting that the exams are gonna be hard this year (cuz last year it was easy or smthg) and thats js adding to my stress atp. also i think i perform better in pdh than chem but i want to study for chem cuz its one of my weakest subjects but also i dont rlly have time for pdh cuz its teh day after chem. but i wanna do good in pdh cuz i luv it so idk whats gonna happen
this is wonderful cause im also thinking about my immienent downfall when hsc hits for me but ougurughhhhh thats unfortunate i think you can do it but maybe focus on chem for now and since you love pdhpe im sure you have some secret bonus memory thatll work because you enjoy the subject if that makes sense

vestigial

HSC
N/A
this is wonderful cause im also thinking about my immienent downfall when hsc hits for me but ougurughhhhh thats unfortunate i think you can do it but maybe focus on chem for now and since you love pdhpe im sure you have some secret bonus memory thatll work because you enjoy the subject if that makes sense
im not even bothering with spelling at this point i was supposed to be doing work in my stdduy period but the next ons up in 5 mins im screwed lalol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)