we are too fat to work, pity us (1 Viewer)

E

Empyrean444

For being slightly overweight? Yeah, could be genetic. For being obese? Never.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
anywhore, they can get jobs. i know people fatter than them, and theyre quite proficient at answering the phone

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
anywhore, they can get jobs. i know people fatter than them, and theyre quite proficient at answering the phone
Lol.

Its not the problem they cant get a job answering the phone, its the fact they would have to answer it in between thier twinky and milkshake.

ZaraKu

HSC
these people are one of the reasons why I want to get on the biggest loser forums and go HAHA YOU'RE ALL SOOO FAT!!!

my god it's not that hard to sit at a desk and answer phones all day, srsly fat ppl should stfu and tell someone who cares, which is no-one lolz.

HSC
these people are one of the reasons why I want to get on the biggest loser forums and go HAHA YOU'RE ALL SOOO FAT!!!

my god it's not that hard to sit at a desk and answer phones all day, srsly fat ppl should stfu and tell someone who cares, which is no-one lolz.
haha +1 & +rep

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Someone should steal from and/or kill them. Srslylol.

dickiie

Warm, wet and pink. Smells like fish too.
HSC
Seriously? They're saying they're too fat 'cause they chow down cereal for breakfast, bacon butties for lunch and microwave pies with mashed potato or chips for dinner. FUCKING SERIOUSLY?

How the fuck are they gonna lose weight if they're on a fattening diet such as that? Hope they fucking die and stop being cunts and leech off society.

Cut off their support and they'll get off their fat asses sooner or later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)