We can be heroes - finding the aussie of the year (1 Viewer)

minalata

HSC
this show is on wednesday night, abc... whos going to watch it

looks pretty good and it has good reviews, anyway this guy was a crack up on big bite so i will probs be watching.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
LOL it was hilarious, I loved it. That guy does great characters, I especially loved the Chinese physics guy and the schoolgirl.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I read about it in the TV Guide but forgot to watch it.

:(

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Lol yeah "You're in the Wong lab" "I made a solar panel with 50% efficiency" LOL so funny.

HSC
i love Wednesday nights on the ABC.

SPICKS AND SPECKS is one of my fav shows especially because hamish blake is on it quite frequently. Then this. Then the glass house and the movie show which are also pretty good.

WE CAN BE HEROES WAS SO FUNNY. i liked the asian guy as well especially in the plays because it does remind me of some people i know . And the school girl talking to her friends about how she was probably going to get dux was hilarious.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
the australians of the year should have gone to a couple who run surf charters in indonesia. when the tsunami happened they cashed in all their savings (upwards of 100 grand) loaded their boat on december 26 and took it out to all the islands supplying them with food and medical supplies... there was no way they could have their money returned to them...

the reverse australian of the year should have gone to all the people who asked for their tsunami donations back after corby was convicted

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
This show isn't a real documentary or anything, it's like a comedy show... it kind of mocks people lol.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I find Ja'mie the most amusing. S/he makes such a scarily accurate 16-year-old girl. "Like, I can't help that I was born hot." rofl.

HSC
Ricky Wong is still my fav ... first he was Peter Allen in "The Boy From Oz", and now all the Asian actors are about to do a play about Aboriginals!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Lundy said:
I find Ja'mie the most amusing. S/he makes such a scarily accurate 16-year-old girl. "Like, I can't help that I was born hot." rofl.
haha yes, loved that quote! also how she was re-naming her sponsor kids and she named one usher and covered the 'ugly' one with her pink feathers hahaha

i also really love the lady who rolls everywhere!

man, that guy is such a funny actor..he's best when he does girls and gay people haha :D

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
LOL my fav thing this ep was the Chinese Musical Theatre Society doing a play about Aboriginals ROFL so funny. What about when he sang the song at the auditions? "Fro New York to Rome and old Rundon town" so funny.

Also, I loved the rap that the brother did

"Dunt.... Dunt..... Dunt...." lol so funny. His friends were pretty funny as well, and once again were well characterized.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
LOL my fav thing this ep was the Chinese Musical Theatre Society doing a play about Aboriginals ROFL so funny. What about when he sang the song at the auditions? "Fro New York to Rome and old Rundon town" so funny.

Also, I loved the rap that the brother did

"Dunt.... Dunt..... Dunt...." lol so funny. His friends were pretty funny as well, and once again were well characterized.
ahha yeh..and something like, 'i hope i get australian of the year so i can do a poo' hahaha geez

i love the way pat and her husband interact..esp. the 'staring game' :p

G

Gavvvvvin

braindrainedAsh said:
LOL my fav thing this ep was the Chinese Musical Theatre Society doing a play about Aboriginals ROFL so funny.
Hahaha what was he singing in the preview for next weeks episode...something like Aborig-in-me, Aborig-in-you!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
He's a bit sloppy. Relies on awkward bits and clumsy hyperbole. I think he fits into the dress a little too well for it to be very funny, imo

HSC
Next week's epsiode will be great.
we get to see the asian dude's play
on the preview, the Europeans shoot a couple of the aborigines.

I missed half the epsiode last night, totally forgot.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Dammit i keep missing it..
ive seen one episode and its tops..

like people said the schoolgirl is scarey....why? cause there are girls like that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)