we love sounds 07 (1 Viewer)

roadcone

HSC
average line up, too expensive.

won't come close to future, vibes or field day.

ellirene

HSC
soo excited :D

me and like 10-15 friends are going upppp.

going to be the BEST day ever

:D

Polaris

HSC
that was so hot.

everyone kept asking to take photos with me coz im that awesome. money sunnies ftmfw. fkn pillers are annoying as fuck though 'u dealin pills?' 'nah' 'u sure?' 'yeh'

best part EVER: horden pavillion..PACKED...faithless - insomnia plays...FKN CRAZYYYYYYYY

K.I.M should have played later than fkn 12-1 i only got to see 15 mins of his set, which was heaps good.

Maya jupiter and some DJ from UK played fucking awesome hip hop like a tribe called quest and souls of mischief which went off.

Danced from 12pm-10 30pm, sat down once. running off 2 hours sleep and only subway at 11am. and a chest infection...yeh im that good.

fuck that was amazing.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
oh this was the event that armin pwned .......

Polaris

HSC
politik said:
Ajax tore the place DOWN at the Bang Gang tent. Surkin showed that Ableton Live is king. Shadow teased us for ages until he dropped Organ Donor, Hernan Cattaneo started minimal and ended up creating a crazy buzz of tech in the forum, and Riot In Belgium were a bit meh. Midnight Juggernauts were pretty good, and One+One weren't bad.

Videos:
Surkin drops DAFT PUNK at We Love Sounds
Surkin drops Ghetto Obsession at We Love Sounds
Ajax drops La Musique at We Love Sounds
Ajax drops Je Veux Te Voir at We Love Sounds
um

how the fuck did u get to see DJ shadow and midnight juggernauts?? I sacrificed seeing juggernauts for shadow.

they were on at the same time in different venues, and the bouncers had closed entry for both venues by that time.

I was there when ajax played la musique, it was shit. i was watching the guy who jumped the fence and got tackled by security but idiotically kept fighting back, instead, was funny. I wish i was there when surkin played 'da funk' though, fuck.

man the forum was so good but had shitty acts playing, and the line up to get in was ridiculous.

Last edited:

Polaris

HSC
royal hall was fkn crazy. i wish i stayed there. but i seriously could not fkn walk properly after 10 30. my mates had to get me a taxi. fkn sickness. i lasted off 2 hours sleep though so im proud of myself

ellirene

HSC
yay this day was the best ever!
for ajax i was RIGHT up the front and i mean RIGHT up there.
no one else was infront of me.
i was one of those people who were ACTUALLY DANCING pretty much on the dj table!
arhghrgrhgrh
and got the BESTBEST video of la musique.. oh my goshhh.
best day ive had in awile!

HSC
Stephan Bodzin has been confirmed.
I'm very much sold, or at least I'll be going to a sideshow...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)