We Will Rock You/The Musical @ Lyric Theatre (1 Viewer)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Has anyone gone out and seen this?

If not, I suggest you get tickets NOW!

It was fucking awsome, best of Queen and the comedy of Ben Elton, it was just pure gold, it was.

So, whos seen it?

wanton-wonton

HSC
I'm listening to Queen right now. Barcelona. It should be quite expensive eh?

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
queen = awesome
ben elton = fucking awesome

cant go wrong...
pity i live in a hole and cant get there

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
I saw it...it was fantastic. It did credit to Queen (which is a hard task in my books because they are one of my fave. bands) and it did credit to the spirit of ROCK!
If you go on a thurs. nite and are under 30, you can get really great seats for $40!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I paid $55 for A-Reserved seating, during the day though. But it was worth it! Queen rocks, and Ben Elton is pure fucking genuis. It's a great show and a good laugh -- You can tell Ben Elton wrote the script ;)

demosthenes --> How funny was Brit! My favorite! And the Secret Service guy.. can't remember his name. Either way, it was awsome.

Murray

Follower of Odin
HSC
Mojoman said:
queen = awesome
ben elton = fucking awesome

cant go wrong...
pity i live in a hole and cant get there
i also live in a hole but our hole has a trian 2 the city an im off with some mates 2 c it this weekend so im happy about that!

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
White Rabbit said:
I paid $55 for A-Reserved seating, during the day though. But it was worth it! Queen rocks, and Ben Elton is pure fucking genuis. It's a great show and a good laugh -- You can tell Ben Elton wrote the script ;)

demosthenes --> How funny was Brit! My favorite! And the Secret Service guy.. can't remember his name. Either way, it was awsome.
sorry bout the delay on the reply--yeh brit was fantastic! And the killer queen was awesome!

HSC
it's awesome. i've never been hugely into queen so i didn't think i'd like it, but it is SO good.
is the galileo in the one here hot? the guy in vegas made me want to have multiple orgasms in my seat.

iheartjm

HSC
F*king awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i saw it last night and loved every bit of it!!! the music was absolutely mind blowing, good vibrations through the seat!! eccentric costume and colourfully expressive!
i suggest you invest good money for good tickets... it's just not the same if you're not within ground level with the stage.... but overall view of it is great... the experience of it, not matter what seat will leave you thrilled!!!
i loved the rebels bit!!! soooo funny! ben elton is f*king genius!
p.s. galileo is fine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)