Weapons of Mass Destruction Discovered (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Originally posted by CrashOveride
Oh dear. 20 engines in a scrap yard.
I think you've missed the point entirely.

1) 20 Engines = 20 Missiles = a violation of UN sanctions and is evidence of him possessing the weapons. Plus 20 Missiles could blow some stuff up as is

2) How many other engines do you think have been shipped out as scrap metal and are now in scrap yards around the world? The article mentions just a few...heh

Ziff

HSC
N/A
But we were already aware of the Al-Samoud missile. Missiles are not the weapon of mass destruction they were looking for. Yes, a delivery device - but not the nuclear, biological or chemical materials which constitute the WMDs they were looking for in the first place.

CrashOveride

HSC
err i cant believe ppl r still on about this WMD thing ^_^

Ziff: good sig :)

400miles

" along with other equipment that could be used to produce weapons of mass destruction "

so we don't know that they were used to make weapons of mass destruction... just that they COULD have produced them

"The discoveries raise questions about the fate of material and equipment that could be used to produce biological and chemical weapons as well as banned long-range missiles."

Again, they COULD have been used to make them... but were they?

Originally posted by neo_o
2) How many other engines do you think have been shipped out as scrap metal and are now in scrap yards around the world? The article mentions just a few...heh
It says Iraq has been shipping out scrap metal.... there's nothing wrong with that... there's no evidence that acutal missiles or missile engines are being shipped out...

this article is purely circumstancial in regards to actual WMD's... and definately doesnt say that any were found (unlike the heading for this thread)... Scrap metal that COULD have been used to produce WMD isn't a reason for the US to invade any country...

CrashOveride

HSC
Obviously if Iraq had WMD, we wouldn;t have witnessed any such invasion.

This is why we hear of "diplomatic efforts" when it comes to N Korea

crash over ride.........i sort of agreeee....

Ummmmm overalll, 20 engines is insignificant....its a joke...
the coalition hasnt proven anything yet.

When i seee the millions of tones of antrax
the thousands of litters of sarin
The active mobile weopon making labs
etc etc.

Then i will concede that the coalition was honest, competent and justified. Until you find those stockpiles... dont even waste peoples time bringing up about 20 engines or a couple of little bombs here and there.

Its pathetic.

santaslayer

HSC
Even then, you would have to question the process of 'finding' these WMD's because the government themselves can use WMD's as well. (Weapons of mass deception) :p

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by neo_o
**anticipates replies of, "THE US PLANTED THEM LOL!11!!11!!!!1"**
didnt you anticipate that in another thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)