WebCT Question (1 Viewer)

Jonathan A

HSC
Just wanted to ask if everyone's WebCt is in full operation (that is they have access to some of Semester Autumn of 2006).

The university imposed said it could not find a payment I made and so procedure is to restrict access - problem is I confirmed with them I made the payment on time in accordance with their advice.

So just want to see your situation then ponder my action to take.

Cheers.

L

LaraB

mine's all working

what units are you having probs with?

coz it co uld just be that you have a lazy coordinator who hasn't organised stuff yet...

klh

HSC
so it was on your webCT and then htey took it off?
I've only got 1 unit on their, IHRM, th eothers arent showing up...
Now your making me anxious...If youve kept your receipts than you could show the poeple at the student centre, or call th student line to help amke your decision...

spillargroove

HSC
Two of mine are not up yet. Has anyone else received the University fee yet? I havent received it through my mail yet.

klh

HSC
nope..btu its abotu 182 if you are a FT student, if oyu didnt know yet. usually its sent around teh first or secodn week i fi remeber correctly...

Kulazzi

HSC
spillargroove said:
Two of mine are not up yet. Has anyone else received the University fee yet? I havent received it through my mail yet.
ditto. I was freaking out about it cos it said in that little pamphlet thingy, that I got from enrolment, to pay my fees when they come through the mail

j_davo24

HSC
Kulazzi said:
ditto. I was freaking out about it cos it said in that little pamphlet thingy, that I got from enrolment, to pay my fees when they come through the mail
I havent recevied any invoice in teh amil yet either. I didn't think we had to pay until March 31st anyway? That's what it was last year. I've only got one unit up on webCT but it took them 'til yesterday to put that up. Wonder what's going on, admin are bad, but not usually this bad.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
is that when the smartstart scholarships will come out too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)