• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Wedding Crashers (1 Viewer)

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
lol Yuppers ^.^ but in wedding crashers he's so funny..the portrait and all, and then drooling over vince through the movie.. i just cracked up the whole way through cause of him.
and Isla Fisher as well.. god she was funny

"cause I will find you"

HSC
"i want my painting back!"

hahah i've watched the dvd of this so many times now. it cracks me up so much but it makes me cry like three times .. totally becoming one of my favourite movies. i think its just passed mean girls to become my #2 rachel mcadams movie.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
"i want my painting back!"

hahah i've watched the dvd of this so many times now. it cracks me up so much but it makes me cry like three times .. totally becoming one of my favourite movies. i think its just passed mean girls to become my #2 rachel mcadams movie.

hahhaha that reminds me of "and i want my pink shirt back! I WANT MY PINK SHIRT BACK!" in mean girls... lol i <3 that bit..

my order of mcadams movies would be

1 Notebook
2. Mean Girls
3 Wedding Crashers (although heeeaps funny there were also soo many funny bits in mean girls.. haha)
4. The Hot Chick
5. Red Eye

whats ur order, katie?

HSC
Bunny04 said:
LOL i just remembered that was Rachel in Mean Girls.. i totally didn't even remember till now :p Lol
yeh derrr! :p if u havent noticed, katie and I are obsessed with Rachel.. (hence all the talk about her rather than the movies most of the time lol)

ohh theres so many funny mean girls quotes, but i cant ruin another thread with rachel talk that is unrelated to wedding crashers...

ahh fuck it..

i know i always post this scne in numerous threads but it is THE funniest

Cady: [after seeing Regina in mirror] Regina, wow, you look really beautiful.
Regina: I'm wearing a spinal halo.
Cady: Look, I'm really sorry about the bus. I feel like it's all my fault.
Regina: Stopping making this about you. I'm the one that got hit by the bus.
Cady: I'm really sorry about all the other stuff too.
Regina: Okay, I'm going to forgive you because I'm a very Zen person... and I'm on a lot of pain medication right now.
Cady: [Cady smiles]
Regina: You know Aaron really does like you. He's always talking about how unusual you are and it really pissed me off. Like this one time, I got this really expensive doll house from Germany, but I never played with it. So my mom wanted to give it to my cousin. But even though I didn't want it...
Cady: You begged your mom to let you keep it?
Regina: No. I threw it down the stairs.
[they giggle]
Regina: I didn't want anyone else to have it. But that's just me.
Mrs. George: Regina! There about to announce the queen.
[sees Cady]
Mrs. George: Hello.
Regina: Can you believe my effing mom is here?
Regina: [they giggle]
Regina: Bye.

ahahaa

HSC
who can blame us? she's awesome. hmm, i'd probably go ..

1. the notebook
2. wedding crashers
3. mean girls
4. red eye
5. the hot chick

Regina: Okay, I'm going to forgive you because I'm a very Zen person... and I'm on a lot of pain medication right now.
i effing LOVE the way she says that. she's so drugfucked in that scene. lol.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
who can blame us? she's awesome. hmm, i'd probably go ..

1. the notebook
2. wedding crashers
3. mean girls
4. red eye
5. the hot chick
yeah the first 3 are like 100 times better than the last 2...

HSC
go_swans said:
yeah the first 3 are like 100 times better than the last 2...
i know, right? red eye is pretty shit except for rachel .. and she's way too good for the hot chick.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i know, right? red eye is pretty shit except for rachel .. and she's way too good for the hot chick.
he wasnt in the hot chick enough.... but i really didnt like red eye so it wa at the bottom of my list.

neways back to wedding crashers talk, k?

HSC
wedding crashers was #2 in australia this week, after being number one for the first three. that's effing awesome.

.. plus red eye is #3, so two out of the top three movies in the country are rachel mcadams movies :uhhuh:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
red eye is shit compared to wedding crashers though :s

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
go_swans said:
yeh derrr! :p if u havent noticed, katie and I are obsessed with Rachel.. (hence all the talk about her rather than the movies most of the time lol)

ohh theres so many funny mean girls quotes, but i cant ruin another thread with rachel talk that is unrelated to wedding crashers...

ahh fuck it..

i know i always post this scne in numerous threads but it is THE funniest

Cady: [after seeing Regina in mirror] Regina, wow, you look really beautiful.
Regina: I'm wearing a spinal halo.
Cady: Look, I'm really sorry about the bus. I feel like it's all my fault.
Regina: Stopping making this about you. I'm the one that got hit by the bus.
Cady: I'm really sorry about all the other stuff too.
Cady: [Cady smiles]
Regina: You know Aaron really does like you. He's always talking about how unusual you are and it really pissed me off. Like this one time, I got this really expensive doll house from Germany, but I never played with it. So my mom wanted to give it to my cousin. But even though I didn't want it...
Cady: You begged your mom to let you keep it?
Regina: No. I threw it down the stairs.
[they giggle]
Regina: I didn't want anyone else to have it. But that's just me.
Mrs. George: Regina! There about to announce the queen.
[sees Cady]
Mrs. George: Hello.
Regina: Can you believe my effing mom is here?
Regina: [they giggle]
Regina: Bye.

ahahaa

i've seen that movie so many times and i swear i don't remember that. i think i suck.

wedding crashers was ok. i spent most of the same cementing my luv of rachael in my head.

HSC
glycerine said:
i've seen that movie so many times and i swear i don't remember that. i think i suck.

wedding crashers was ok. i spent most of the same cementing my luv of rachael in my head.[/
QUOTE]

lol yeh me too. and its Rachel, by the way. lol. (sorry im just a picky bitch, is all)

HSC
that thing from mean girls is in the deleted scenes, from memory ..

wedding crashers finished at work today :( but i'm damn convincing and so now red eye is gonna be starting a few thursdays from now (my birthday, i believe. whoo)

HSC
katietheskatie said:
that thing from mean girls is in the deleted scenes, from memory ..

wedding crashers finished at work today :( but i'm damn convincing and so now red eye is gonna be starting a few thursdays from now (my birthday, i believe. whoo)
yeh the extended scene is in deleted scenes..

ohh what? damn wedding crashers was rad. Just outta curiosity, what do u do with the films when u finish showing them???

and shit ur only just getting Red Eye? that sucks dude.

HSC
mmm a guy from the film company picks them up, and either takes them to another theatre or back to the film depot if no-one else wants it .. and red eye isn't even starting yet! not until october 13th, but we weren't gonna get it at all before so i guess that's a step up.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
mmm a guy from the film company picks them up, and either takes them to another theatre or back to the film depot if no-one else wants it .. and red eye isn't even starting yet! not until october 13th, but we weren't gonna get it at all before so i guess that's a step up.

im reallly bad. ive seen red eye 4 times at the movies and it wasnt even that good of a movie, and i have a copy of it on DVD so im bacially wasting money lol. I really need it to end soon cuz i need to save my money for america!

HSC
four times? dude .. it is a kinda shit movie, but like, seeing a rachel movie in the cinema is pretty effing cool right? 'cause it doesn't happen too often, hahah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)