Wedding Song. (1 Viewer)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
mayhemily said:
lol do u mean trite?
Tripe - (Informal.) Something of no value; rubbish.

I could have drilled you like maddox drilled those morons who didn't realise inane was a word, but I didn't. (Next time take a look at dictionary.com if you think a word's wrong)

SharkBait

HSC
wedding song

hmm....a question i've pondered for a while...just outta interest, if you ever get married? which wedding songs would you play at your wedding?

me? i've always fantasized about having a huge wedding wit a huge jazz band playing 'at last' and 'the way you look tonight'. man, that's beautiful.

you?

Sharkbait

matt#1

HSC
N/A
SharkBait said:
me? i've always fantasized about having a huge wedding wit a huge jazz band playing 'at last' and 'the way you look tonight'. man, that's beautiful.
I'm sure Jazz Man Tim can arrange that for our wedding :)

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
my wedding songs would be Eric CLapton's wonderful tonight and layla and also Zeppelins Since ive been loving you.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
beccaxx said:
oh my goodness sames
i hav so many tho.
yeah theres so many I like too, when the time comes I'll have trouble deciding lol

LazyBoy

HSC
lol im a nerd at heart so id love to get married to "faith of the heart" the theme song from enterprise. lol (its actually a very romatic song too so i wouldnt get a slap off the who ever my future mrs will be if i ever suggest it) another choice would be a decently done version of the neverending story theme. Not that ive really thought about this, im just more including songs id put on a mix cd to give to a girl. (im a hopeless romantic, beit unoriginal)

SharkBait

HSC
oh yeah

besides 'at last' and 'the way you look tonight' (2 of the best songs on earth) i'm also gonna nominate barry white's 'cant get enough of your love'. LURRRVE these jazzy numbers. if my future fiance disagrees with my choices...then i'll simply refuse to marry him. :p

perhaps not............

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Joy Division - Warsaw

(being totally serious)

I doubt any self respecting girl would let me play a dark sparse song like that at our wedding so Id settle for something like The Luckiest by Ben Folds.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I work at a function centre and we have 3 weddings every saturday night, so me and the guys at work were thinking about a list of the most overplayed wedding songs a while back.

These are them, so if you want to be unique, steer clear!
  • kc & jojo - All My Life
  • When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating
  • Amaze - Lonestar
  • From this Moment - Shania Twain
  • Any song by Bryan Adams or Sarah McLachlin

LazyBoy

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
I work at a function centre and we have 3 weddings every saturday night, so me and the guys at work were thinking about a list of the most overplayed wedding songs a while back.

• Amaze - Lonestar
thats kind of cool tripple booking your function centre all the time :p

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
My classmates would probably be insulted if I didn't ask them to write an original composition, or I might even write my own.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Beckiki_S said:

• Amaze - Lonestar
Ugh, at my cousins wedding they played the Ronan Keating song and it was a painful three and a half minutes.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
right now, my wedding songs consist of
Gazoonga Attack - disko #69
Unity Hall - only because

malkin86

HSC
At my cousin's wedding, the groom sang her down the aisle (brave fella!) with "When you say nothing at all", now, me, I think that the song is creepy, like all Porphyria's Lover type creepy, so I wouldn't have it. They had their wedding dance to "Brown Eyed Girl" - I don't know who sung it, but it was 80s vintage.

At another wedding I went to, some atmospheric violinish music from LOTR was played during the signing of the marriage certificate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)