Wedding Song. (1 Viewer)

i-like-grapes!!

HSC
Macccca said:
i know someone that used paradise by the dashboard light - meat loaf

i was like, oh cool thats a great song! wait a minute...its about a teen lying to a girl so he can cop a root and then he is stuck with her for life... awww how sweet :)
Thats funny cos my cousin had 2 outa 3 aint bad by meatloaf at her wedding.... u know the one where he wants her he needs her but hes neva guna love her. Anyway her husband ended up cheating on her and leaving her pregnant and with one kid so i think choosing a happy song is very important. Ive always loved simply the best by tina turner or im walking on sunshine......or that nice kiss me song i cant remember who sings it.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread... but i would love "my best friend" by tim mcgraw at my wedding (not necessarily at the ceremony)

"you're more than a lover, there could never be another, that makes me feel the way you do. and oh, we just get closer, i fall in love all over, every time i look at you. i don't know where i'd be, without you here with me. life with you makes perfect sense, you're my best friend"

ghostofme

HSC
i love that song "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain.... its from ythe movie A Cinderells Story...when sam and Austen are dancing in that gazebo thingy at the Halloween dance.....one of the most bautiful songs i've ever heard!

pmr_123

HSC
my boyfriend and i have already discussed this, before we were even going out... rather odd arent we...

november rain- guns n roses

throw your arms around me- hunters and collectors

LuKiN

HSC
Pearl Jam - Last Kiss

and the ironic bit would be that my wife would die in a car crash on the way home.

TessaBu

hipsta_jess said:
umm, arent wedding songs usually the couples 'our song', so how can you pick your couple song when you arent with the person you intend to marry?
if i were to marry the guy i was with now, which i wouldn't mind, i would have 'our' song.... In The Summertime or Someday Someday by Thirsty Merc

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
"greatest story ever told" by oliver james. but thats in my fantasy wedding, ill prolly end up with something from ACDC knowing my luck.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
I'm already depressed at the prospect.

:(

Well, looking at it in perspective, if I married Bill Gates I'd have the windows start theme remix instead, and nothing can be worse than that.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Re: Brian Adams... he wins the stupidest song by weirdest man contest. hasn't he died yet? he's not even 90s retro cool like the spice girls.

olchik

HSC
I haven't thought about that yet! But there are so many beautiful love songs, I'm sure it won't be a problem when the time comes:)

bassqueen16

HSC
im not sure if anyones said this but The Beatles-In my life is a nice song, i dunno bout wedding songs though :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)