Week 2 @ Byron Bay... Anyone Going? (1 Viewer)

GSTARRAW

Hey all,
Im going up with about 25-30 odd guys and girls from my school and we're all staying at byron bay beach resort.. Anyone gonna be up there around that time? If so, where? what school? how many of you all etc...

Cheers.

whitie

HSC
Yep ill be up there week 2. We're in a beach house i think my mate said 15 minutes from byron drive, i think about 10 guys will be there, all the chicks were only staying for one week

jt.

HSC
Yep, me and 50+ from my school and friends from out of school are going up on the 26th.
I'll see you there.

xand

HSC U LATER
HSC
nearly half my year is, we're all staying at the oasis, apparently its far away from the main thing but were driving up, fucken cant wait.

whitie

HSC
turramurra high, about 10 guys and i know there'll be more girls in actual byron itself from my year

_Benji_

HSC
i'm sure I'll probably toddle down the road when i get home from surfers to check out what's going on in byron.....i probably speak for most of my school

p.s the locals will hate you... so take your rubbish with you or someone will start ANOTHER campaign to make byron an alcohol free zone etc etc grrr

whitie

HSC
_Benji_ said:
i'm sure I'll probably toddle down the road when i get home from surfers to check out what's going on in byron.....i probably speak for most of my school

p.s the locals will hate you... so take your rubbish with you or someone will start ANOTHER campaign to make byron an alcohol free zone etc etc grrr
wankers...

GSTARRAW

They're all pot-smoking garbos with a newspaper for a house anyway! They'll love you for leaving your rubbish behind... means more cushioning for bed time on the park bench and a left over onion in a subway wrapper for breaky. Mmmmm... i got a feeling Jarred the subway advocate will love that idea.

xand

HSC U LATER
HSC
scots, and oi i also heard that theres heaps of seringes n shit on the beach, its fucked up.

njob

yah me and twenty friedns from sydney girls will be there. SYdney boys are coming to as wlel as alot of st andrews. cya there ey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)