Week 9!! (1 Viewer)

S

screamtherapy

does anyone have, like, about 8 assessments due next week??
i do its driving me insane!!! :vcross:
i have business studies, drama, 2 for english and one formative task, SOR, 2 for maths... all of my subjects!!

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
i finished skool......mwahahahahahhahaha.....sorry....poor sucker...how come u have assessment tasks at the end of the year....i thought ppl have yearly exams in the last two weeks of skool....i finished all my assessments tasks during the first 3 weeks of term 4......

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
The due date for each of my assessments is pretty decent.
Last week: Economics Exam
This week: Chemistry Research Task and Mathematics 2U Exam
Next week: Business Studies Exam and English Advanced Assessment Task

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I remember those kind of weeks.

You either get off the internet and get started, or be prepared not to sleep, or say goodbye to a good uai.

lala2

Banned
HSC
joujou_84 said:
i finished skool......mwahahahahahhahaha.....sorry....poor sucker...how come u have assessment tasks at the end of the year....i thought ppl have yearly exams in the last two weeks of skool....i finished all my assessments tasks during the first 3 weeks of term 4......
joujou, are you from a private school? the government schools don't finish for another two weeks.

as for the assessment bit of things, I had three assessments last week, a piano exam last Saturday and three more assessments this week, so it was a helluva fortnight

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I remember those kind of weeks.

You either get off the internet and get started, or be prepared not to sleep, or say goodbye to a good uai.
so true :uhhuh:

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
i've finished school too...
holiday sucks already...
cos no one is off school yet. =(

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
lala2 said:
joujou, are you from a private school? the government schools don't finish for another two weeks.

as for the assessment bit of things, I had three assessments last week, a piano exam last Saturday and three more assessments this week, so it was a helluva fortnight
no i went to a state skool...and the only reason i finished is coz i did my HSC this year......:p but i still cant see why ppl are doing assessments in the last weeks of skool....i thought this time was for doing yearly exams....

Danoz The Great

HSC
3 speech transcripts due tomoz - legal re and eng
one maths exam
one bio prac task
one ees research task.

that's life get over it

hello99999

HSC
haha i looked back in my diary from last year and i had so many hsc assessments crammed into a couple of weeks

don't worry about them that much, they're usually only worth about 10% and won't make that much of a difference

trials and hsc is what you want to worry about

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
week 7: english speech
week 8: maths, ext. maths, physics, economics
week 9: ext2. maths, legal

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
We have an assessment week in w10, so this is our last week of classes, yay! My last assessment goes onto Mon w11, but I'm hoping to swap it to thursday w10

HSC
joujou_84 said:
but i still cant see why ppl are doing assessments in the last weeks of skool....i thought this time was for doing yearly exams....
We have exams end of term 1 next year coz we're only 1/2way through 1st semester right now (just done 1 term out of 4)...

My schedule was pretty much the same as everyone else's, had my last on fri: maths...urgh. 3 days left, only a 9 week term :) probably 3 days of watching the stupid movies that each department keeps in a little draw labelled "only use in case of emergency ie for lazy seniors during last week of skool"....wish they'd buy something other than shrek though...

Anyone have big ones over xmas? Huge adv english one that's the bane of my existence, reading portrait of a lady for ext. 1 (so ridiculously large) and drafting (ARGH) for ext. 2 for me...

But it's ok.

315 days left til oct 17.

Plenty of time. :eek:

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
archangel leila said:
But it's ok.

315 days left til oct 17.

Plenty of time. :eek:
A lil bit paranoid and sad are we? :p
Just chill out, you know you'll do fine.
All the hair loss is not worth it.

HSC
im not worried, i do the assignments 1 week before they are due, youd be surprised how much easier/less stress

Trev

stix
HSC
i had eng + re speech transcripts due today, finished them last nite lol
hav done no study for anything argh and got these comin up.....
wed: ext2 math, eng speech
thurs: mathematics
fri: ipt exam, chem prac
w/e: cram :)
mon: re speech, bus exam
tues: ext1` math exam
wed: ext2 lessons, detention
thurs: get my shit marks back
fri: last day woot!

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Haha! I finished school Friday week 8. I'm about half a week into my 2 month holiday.

Brag, brag, brag, et cetera.

onigiri

HSC
I only managed 3hrs of sleep last night due to an english assessment I had today. I don't feel tired at all due to drinking some coffee. I used to hate the taste but because I have so many last nighters I've become accustomed to consuming it. I have 1 assessment due on Friday, for Chemistry. Then I have 2 more assessments due next week and its the holidays! YAY~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)