HSC
N/A
Re: 回复: Re: Week Zero?

my disciples have learnt well...

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: Week Zero?

OK, but seriously, during Week 0, I believe COMP1911 students (maybe COMP1917) students are required to do lab 0 which involves setting up an account and writing a tiny program in C to display Hello World and the ELEC1111 people I believe have to do a pre-lab.

Aside from the parades, stalls and fun of O-Week, basically Week 0 is when compulsory preparations are to be completed by students during Week 0 before doing anything else because Week 0 is the most practical time to do it and is better done sooner than later you can say.

I also believe Week 0 is a gimmick to let students have a little more fun then thrash them with assignments and what not.

RazorSpoon

HSC
ok well do we have to attend the whole entire week and is it really necessary to come at all? I mean can i just show up during week 1 when the lectures starts?

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
ok well do we have to attend the whole entire week and is it really necessary to come at all? I mean can i just show up during week 1 when the lectures starts?
You could take the week off and have an extra week of holidays. It's all up to you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)