Weet Bix... how do you eat them? (1 Viewer)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
WannaBang? said:
You would get along soo well with my Legal teacher. Her joke choices are, let's just say, tasteless.
Fuck Off

jaybrown

HSC
i eat 10-12 (depending how many are left in the box) while drinking water. you take a bite then sip some water so your mouth doesn't go dry :)

blakegman

HSC
N/A
I heard that if u stick them up your anus the high is longer and peak higher.

Hysterik

HSC
cupid4u said:
two weetbix, soaked with boiled water then milk over the top, and a teaspoon of sugar.

I havnt heard of anyone doing it that way actually, its a family thing.
That's how I eat them! ... do you reckon we're related?

U

Ubik

I like to start by teasing the Weet bix gently and softly with my tongue, up and down the length. Don't start too fast. This is far too common in my experience. Yes you often need to get going fast, and finish your meal. BUT, not right away! You need to ease into it when you eat weet bix

Get to know your Weet bix. Every one likes to have their Weet bix played with. If you haven't been interested in playing with Weet bix in the past, get that way now. Play with it, feel it, kiss it, talk to it.

Never squeeze too hard, but always hold your Weet bix firmly.

So start slowly and lightly and then work into firmer and faster, firmer and faster. It's the dynamic in the difference between fast and slow, soft and hard, soggy and dry, that makes eating Weet bix so fun and delicious.

Shoubadoo

HSC
Ubik said:
I like to start by teasing the Weet bix gently and softly with my tongue, up and down the length. Don't start too fast. This is far too common in my experience. Yes you often need to get going fast, and finish your meal. BUT, not right away! You need to ease into it when you eat weet bix

Get to know your Weet bix. Every one likes to have their Weet bix played with. If you haven't been interested in playing with Weet bix in the past, get that way now. Play with it, feel it, kiss it, talk to it.

Never squeeze too hard, but always hold your Weet bix firmly.

So start slowly and lightly and then work into firmer and faster, firmer and faster. It's the dynamic in the difference between fast and slow, soft and hard, soggy and dry, that makes eating Weet bix so fun and delicious.
You forgot to mention that every Weet Bix is special and different from the rest.

Abbatha

HSC
I'm all for the brown sugar!!!
i eat mine warm like porridge.. it disgusts most people but hey!
each for their own

Jess007

HSC
what happens if u only have 4 strawberries left?

chicky_pie said:
I eat it with 10 tablespoon of sugar
5 strawberries in slices
sliced bananas

sweet.

PoisedTiger007

HSC
Eating Weet-Bix is very time-friendly and filling. I can eat up to 12 biscuits in ten minutes.
I recommend you add Weet-Bix with milk, and heat it up in the microwave for 30 seconds. Keep in mind that the warmer it is, the easier and faster it takes to eat.

*hopeful*

HSC
1 weetbix
1.5 handful of cornflakes
4 weetbix crunch pieces
Half a bowl of cold milk

(yes im kind of pedantic)

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
peanut butter on weetbix is noiiiiiiiiceeeeee. but really messy and kinda dRY.

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
I will eat four in a sitting, break them up into like five or six chunks each. And then honeyyyyyy all over the top om nom. But that can be very dry. Also, Crunchy Nut ftw.

Pace_T

HSC
lol coincidence thread came up. i ate them for the first time in forever. i saw them in the cupboard so i thought why not. i have them with milk (how can you have them without milk??) sliced banana and honey.
but now i remember why i stopped eating them. they go soggy really quick. gross -baby food!

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Yeah, i have my WeetBix pretty much like Pace_T

I add cold milk to my 2 1/2 peices of weet bix, i also add alot of honey 2 it, like 2 table spoons, sometimes more. I'll slice up a banana and some strawberries if i have some, but, no honey = no weetbix for me :)

But tbhhh, i really cant imagine eating weetbix with boiled water...too soggy and no taste.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)