WEIGHT LOSS/GAIN DURING HSC...Where & How Much? (1 Viewer)

original123

*Original Convention*
HSC
Who lost or gained how much? WHERE did you lose/gain it?

I used to be a TOOTHPICK despite the mountains of food I eat.
According to my 4 year old sister, my legs are getting fat. According to my mother, I haven't put on any weight at all.

Stupid HSC...Formal soon and I won't be able to fit in anything!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I lost 4 kgs :eek:

I had thought that i was getting obese...i guess not.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
noir. said:
HOLY COW YOU'RE UNDERWEIGHT

unless you're really short?
From what i know - Xuan is not short 5'9''!! You are a stick Xuan >< :p

starrysky

HSC
Yeah supposedly my BMI's dangerously low or some shit.

And yet, I don't care. :) I wake up every day and I can function normally, so meh. It's like I got bitten on the arse by the generalised Asian gene for skinniness. Bitten particularly hard.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
that is incredibly underweight.

last year i was 52kg ( 163 cm) and im now around 55-56
:(
can't wait till this is over, shall start excercising like crazy! i love playing sport and stuff, it all just died during hsc :( though i'm surprised i mean i go for like 5-6km walks twice a week and used to walk to transportation for school, probably got cancelled out due to the excessive amounts of "treats" i've been giving myself ie. walking 5-6ks....hmmmm let's go to donut king and get a soft serve
-.-

edit : where i gained weight? around my middle region, arms and legs and face and neck still look quite normal...oddness

Last edited:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
starrysky said:
Yeah supposedly my BMI's dangerously low or some shit.
LOL. And this doesn't concern you at all? :p

I'd like for you to live a long while. :eek:

starrysky

HSC
tanjin said:
LOL. And this doesn't concern you at all? :p

I'd like for you to live a long while. :eek:
Um ... not really. Hahaha lol@me. :p

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. -glomp- I probably will live for a while - I've lived this way all my life (I've never been normal weight), so ... -whistles-

:D Although this may also be due to the fact that I'm a dancer. -shrug-

HSC
I think i have put around 7 kgs on.... its cause all i do is sit around - study- TV and i stress eat... after the HSC it will be different as i will be moving around alot more. i used to be around 60 now i;m 67 = fat bitch!!!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
starrysky said:
LOLOLOL.

:p

Heh. Imagine it. "The new revolution has come. STICK-THIN MALE MODELS. Yes, guys, the time for you has come to shine and show what you've got. Including your skeleton."
Hawt :p LOL

love.is.around said:
i used to be around 60 now i;m 67 = fat bitch!!!
Good going on the self esteem.

Seriously, stop feeding yourself shit like this. I would never consider anyone who weighs 67 kg to be a 'fat bitch' unless you're incredibly short and your weight just doesn't match your height.

Last edited:
HSC
OH and i sit down and go on Bored of studies as well
NOW any tips on how to loss this weight?????????

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
love.is.around said:
OH and i sit down and go on Bored of studies as well
NOW any tips on how to loss this weight?????????
What?

Let's worry about losing the weight after the exams! :p Exercise and healthy food should do the trick. I walk everyday - not to lose weight but just so that i can clear my mind. :)

starrysky

HSC
tanjin said:
What?

Let's worry about losing the weight after the exams! :p Exercise and healthy food should do the trick. I walk everyday - not to lose weight but just so that i can clear my mind. :)
Walking's good. I don't walk my normal routes anymore - the magpies are fucking deadly on my old routes. So now I walk past McDonalds and then come back filled with soft serve cones.

Truthfully, I want to be 5kg heavier, and that's it. But ... meh. Skeletal, I say. Skeletal.

We all sit down and go on BoS ...

CieL

HSC
I put on 2kgs during my HSC.

Then lost 8kgs straight after without doing anything.

bento

HSC
I've lost 8kgs....its during exams that i lose 1-2 kgs at a time.

~kiki

HSC
well I gained a little weight, about 2 kg, then I got a stomach bug :p... (through no fault of my own-- I think it had to do with blue green algae growing in the dam. my sister had a similar problem and they said it will affect some people badly)... anyway, I'm back to 50kg. I tend to comfort eat-- and have been doing so ALOT these past couple of days and although my metabolism is fast, I began to notice that I was getting hungry at really odd times so I forced myself to stop eating the entire contents of the fridge and wait till actual meal time :p.. Watch out that you don't permanently alter your metabolism everyone!!

original123

*Original Convention*
HSC
I think people lose weight because they're not really focused on eating, more on study etc. Or...they're just REALLY stressed and they sweat so much the weight comes off =P

I also think the people who put on weight look for excuses to get away from study -- food is a very good excuse. I have empty pineapple tins in my room, a MASSIVE jar of choc wafer sticks in my drawer, a bottle of Maison, a box of cookies, and the occasional bag of Smith's Salt & Vinegar...
(Homer drool..mmmm =P)

I am usually a health freak but lately chocolate has become a massive obsession. My mother helped my obsession along by buying me a small Cadbury fondue machine yesterday. It's like she's saying, "Yes, it's okay! I know you're skinny and you want to stay that way but it's okay to be FAT!"

Pfft...wog parents.

tezable

HSC
i believe that physical fitness is very important when studying for the HSC. regardless of whether it is for weightloss or muscle gain. weight gain during the HSC happens, due to the fact that all wea re doing is studying and all we are thinking about is studying, people often give up their chosen sports around the HSC and forget about physical fitness

i personallly run everyday, i find it a nice break from the study and when i get back i feel more ready to conquer that practice essay. that way i controll my weight (a slim 45 kg) while also getting the best from my mind through relieving it every once and a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)