weightloss (1 Viewer)

usheer

HSC
DIET and exercises are the core things which direct links to the weight/fat issues.Cut your food intake by 1/4 for a few weeks, then cut it exactly to half after about a month or so.BAN alcohol, soft drinks, fizzy drinks. It's hard, but this is the only way.Run 4km treadmill, 4km bike.. 2km cross-runners.

Elijah22

HSC
Cut out most unhealthy meals, cut down carbohydrates, restrict easy carbohydrates... do at least 30mins additional work out a day and for inspiration put up images of people you want to look like? for example, I have a picture of Miranda kerr in a swimsuit because I want a ripped body system like hers, and whenever I experience the need to eat unhealthy meals....

Last edited:

Nathon

HSC
For losing weight regular exercise is important with less food. In exercises running,jogging,cycling and yoga are best exercises. With these we can loss weight easily in a month.

Brunodd

HSC
N/A
Well losing body weight, has been very serious for the people in these days due to the fact that it has been noticed from latest reports that amount of overweight has been increasing with the passage of time that is why they are more concerned, about cutting weight. So exercise and proper diet are the two things people should focus.Green tea, and coffee are also good. Fruit juice is best diet drink for weight lose.

douglas65

HSC
First of all you do exercise and then take light food like in breakfast: yogurt and a banana, or some oats. and in lunch: take some salad and green tea. I do exercise and take these type of food included some vegan recipes to keep up my body weight.

Abdullah125

HSC
Cut out most unhealthy meals, cut down carbohydrates, restrict easy carbohydrates... do at least 30mins additional work out a day
and for inspiration put up images of people you want to look like? for example, I have a picture of Miranda kerr in a swimsuit because I want a ripped body system like hers

RishBonjour

HSC
DIET and exercises are the core things which direct links to the weight/fat issues.Cut your food intake by 1/4 for a few weeks, then cut it exactly to half after about a month or so.BAN alcohol, soft drinks, fizzy drinks. It's hard, but this is the only way.Run 4km treadmill, 4km bike.. 2km cross-runners.
4km treadmill at what speed? 0.8km/h?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)