Weird course choices (1 Viewer)

icecoffee

HSC
WOW that's very encouraging!!! If you didn't already read, i'm doing commerce without any business basics!

And congratulations on all your achievements!

Rainie

HSC
Woah darkchild69, you have alot of qualifications in your sig! Did you do some combined degree or something? o__o sorry, i'm a total noob when it comes to uni courses :lol:

leoman

HSC
I'm doing Molecular Biology and Genetics at USYD.
However, Biology was my worst HSC subject by four marks, with a mark of 82.
Half of it didn't even count as I had 11 units.

darkchild69

Nanotechnologist
HSC
Rainie said:
Woah darkchild69, you have alot of qualifications in your sig! Did you do some combined degree or something? o__o sorry, i'm a total noob when it comes to uni courses :lol:
Nah mate

Did my 3 year Nanotechnology degree

Did my 1 year Grad Dip Ed (Cuz i got a scholarship :)) -- Hell you have probably seen me on posters and in ads in newpapers and magazines and crap cuz i did promotional stuff for the Department about teaching scholarships and had like a billion photos taken.. I get so much shit from the kids and other teachers at my school about that!! BLAH TO THEM

Now doing my Masters in Professional Accounting

I just enjoy learning new stuff. There are still at least 3 other courses that i want to do in the next 10 years or so (Graduate Diploma in Chartered Accounting, Masters in International Law, Masters in Quanititative Finance)

:)

The more the merrier aye?

Just not gonna like my HECS debt after that, i'll prolly die before i pay it off

icecoffee said:
WOW that's very encouraging!!! If you didn't already read, i'm doing commerce without any business basics!

And congratulations on all your achievements!
Trust me, if you find it interesting you will be fine cuz you will do the work, if you put in the work, it will show in your marks

This year i have done Accounting, Economics, Financial Management, Taxation Law and Business Law and have absolutely no high school or undergraduate degree business or legal studies/law experience :)

Cheers for congrats :) Best of luck!

Last edited:

Logjammin'

HSC
Physics, 3u maths, engineering, and now I want to do international studies at uni.

ptrgrgry

HSC
I did general maths and no science and now I'm doing Aeronautical Engineering (Space).

No, I'm totally kidding!

I think it's cool/weird when poeple do things like:
Arts/Medicine or Science/ Law,
which would you rather do?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)