weird HSC questions (1 Viewer)

mattyb

HSC
A professional photographer wishes to buy a new digital image-manipulation product.

In choosing the product, which of the following statements made by the sales assistant would be the most important?

A 'This product will process any digital image.'
B 'This product is the most expensive in the store.'
C 'A reputable supplier distributes and services this product.'
D 'We have this digital image product in stock and available.'

how is the answer A??

parry

wekll hes a professional photographer so he wont care if they have to order it or its price, so its not d or b, im not sure how to get a though

Popo Nana

It's all in the reliability - the product performing exactly what it's supposed to whenever required. If in an exam, reliability seems to take priority over any other answers there are. Except maybe the spread of virii (sp?).

mattyb

HSC
yeah... but i thought C would be the most appropriate. It's an image manipulation product.. of course it can process any digital image. you dont buy a computer game and get the comment "this game is playable with any standard keyboard".
the fact that a repultable supplies gives good after sales service is pretty important.

Fosweb

I could be your Doctor...
HSC
Its a bullshit question. Forget about it... (Hopefully it wont come up again...)
I would say that all the answers are bullshit, because no program can process 'any' image type, so in A the salesperson is lying...
B is just stupid...
C takes away responsibility from the sales company, placing it on someone else... So thats not good.
D makes assumption that some things in stock 'aren't available' maybe??
Stupid question. I would choose B because he is obviously a 'professional', so he obviously wants the most expensive thing...

Well cut me off at the knees and call me a tripod
I laughed...

destination

A 'This product will process any digital image.'
B 'This product is the most expensive in the store.'
C 'A reputable supplier distributes and services this product.'
D 'We have this digital image product in stock and available.'

we cancell B out cause hez not after the expensive one but quality probablly... we cancel out C because i wont care either...
D if something is available in stock doznt make it the best...
so therefore A seems like the best answer.. because all he wants to do is process digital images....
so my opinion lies on A... i think thats the 'best' answer out of all...
anyways gud luck with the exam everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)