#welcome #general-chat (2 Viewers)

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
if u take up ext2 maths, you'll be able to drop it! Also, what made you choose 3 sciences to begin with, isn't that like a death wish for most people
Well let’s just say I didn’t choose Physics. Subject algorithm in my school didn’t work in my favour because I wanted to pick SDD but it clashed with another subject. You could probably fill in the blanks from there :uhoh:

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
Well let’s just say I didn’t choose it. Subject algorithm in my school didn’t work in my favour because I wanted to pick SDD but it clashed with another subject. You could probably fill in the blanks from there :uhoh:
ahh i see, i picked SDD at first too (since i like coding)! But the first lesson bored me to death so i changed

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
ahh i see, i picked SDD at first too (since i like coding)! But the first lesson bored me to death so i changed
I regret choosing Physics from the subject list I could have picked from. There were other subjects which although I may have had to write essays in, they’d probably be more straight forward than Physics.

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
I regret choosing Physics from the subject list I could have picked from. There were other subjects which although I may have had to write essays in, they’d probably be more straight forward than Physics.
yeah physics is a tough one

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
ohh i was talking about like the year 12 content where they do the e=mc^2 stuff
As I previously mentioned I prefer pure math over applied math. That’s probably why I don’t feel as if there’s going to be anything else which is interesting down the track. It’s also the subject I’m dropping including Drama to take up 4U math so there’s no point worrying about the year 12 course :D

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
As I previously mentioned I prefer pure math over applied math. That’s probably why I don’t feel as if there’s going to be anything else which is interesting down the track. It’s also the subject I’m dropping including Drama to take up 4U math so there’s no point worrying about the year 12 course :D
ah i see

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)