#welcome #general-chat (2 Viewers)

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
23E4D84B-3C3B-4A24-9A3B-ED4D143B9D0B.jpegBruh I shoulda done this

NESA’s implementation of the English syllabus and compulsory English classes is paradoxical to human logic and is inconsistent with other countries and their education systems. Furthermore, NESA and Australia being some of the only people and country respectively to provide compulsory English is an anomaly of human society

My teacher: Expand

Last edited:

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Happy Australia Day everyone, lol currently at Bondi beach and it is PACKED
Happy Australia Day to you too. No idea how you can go to the beach at 40 degrees. Especially here in Australia where the sun is piercing.

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Happy Australia Day to you too. No idea how you can go to the beach at 40 degrees. Especially here in Australia where the sun is piercing.
Hahaha my original plan wasn’t to go to the beach, I was gonna go to the Woolies here to do some shopping for my nan, but first decided oh it’s hot so I may as well get a sundae from Maccas. Then I decided to get some shade and watch over the beach a little, not actually swimming tho of course I’ve been sunburnt lately anyway (fair skin life 4 dayz).

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
Low melanin content

Also that itching directly after the burn phase of the sunburn is awful

Last edited:

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Low melanin content

Also that itching directly after the burn phase of the sunburn is awful
I got a sunburn like almost a week and a half ago, decided to kayak from Rose Bay to Shark Island while it was hot as hell lmao. Problem is sunscreen doesn’t even work on me no matter how much I put on, I’m too pale. It’s a week and a half later and my skin is still peeling and my legs are still red -_- the itchiness phase is awful

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Hahaha my original plan wasn’t to go to the beach, I was gonna go to the Woolies here to do some shopping for my nan, but first decided oh it’s hot so I may as well get a sundae from Maccas. Then I decided to get some shade and watch over the beach a little, not actually swimming tho of course I’ve been sunburnt lately anyway (fair skin life 4 dayz).
How does a sunburn feel? Does it feel like a normal burn say if you were to accidentally touch something very hot.

I’ve never had a sunburn due to the fact that my skin tone is brown.

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
How does a sunburn feel? Does it feel like a normal burn say if you were to accidentally touch something very hot.

Eyy ur like me. I’ve only experienced “sunburn” from welding really, where you forget to put the protective jacket on

it’s bloody ghastly

Etho_x

HSC
N/A

Oh lol that's interesting and you're incredibly lucky, at least your skin reduces your chances of cancer and melanoma from the sun's UV rays.
Sunburns are not nice though, especially first degree (most common) and second degree sunburns which most of the time I have to deal with... towards the end your skin starts to peel and might even blister a little bit which doesn't hurt too much but it can be itchy.

HSC
N/A

Eyy ur like me. I’ve only experienced “sunburn” from welding really, where you forget to put the protective jacket on

it’s bloody ghastly
Let’s just say you guys are really lucky 🥴

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh lol that's interesting and you're incredibly lucky, at least your skin reduces your chances of cancer and melanoma from the sun's UV rays.
Sunburns are not nice though, especially first degree (most common) and second degree sunburns which most of the time I have to deal with... towards the end your skin starts to peel and might even blister a little bit which doesn't hurt too much but it can be itchy.
Dam I had no idea it was that serious!

Do you use sunscreen?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)