#welcome #general-chat (1 Viewer)

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
dang you been in this thread since forever

got any advice for a year 11 student??
Idk I’ll probs keep it quick, mainly don’t stress too much since yeah it’s Year 11 so it’s not the be all and end all, although if you’re looking for early entry would still put some effort in. Uh, basically try and find good study habits which work for you to use in year 12. Keep in mind year 11 is really only an experimental year to learn the preliminary content you might need for year 12 so make sure you consolidate all your concepts from subjects well. There’s definitely more to add on but I’ll let others do some talking as well, soz for a bit of a slack response but doing work while typing this lol

DarkOperator618

HSC
you finish 3 days before me

how does it feel knowing you’ll be celebrating your completion of high school and I’m sitting sitting in the exam room 😔✊🏼
celebrating with all nighter gaming, manchester derby and a bunch of other stuff, being hungover from the study

HSC
Hey y'all. Just thought I'd say that if anyone needs any resources let me know in DM's and I'll either upload them to BOS or I'll DM you them. Just let me know what you want : )

Love y'all <3

Edit: It all depends on what subjects you do so I might not have what you are looking for (just a fair warning).
Thank you so much Etho, what subjects do you have resources for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)