Welcome New UNSWers! =) (1 Viewer)

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Lol outta-topicness-sickness coming this way.

For a moment I thought I saw the topic as "Welcome New New South Wales'ers"

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
official unsw leaver
saw the campus one last time to discontinue my program here
sayonara unsw :(

Rekkusu

HSC
aw...well it was nice knowing you bro.

Although you're doing an extra year of uni due to transfer, I'm sure you'll enjoy Forensics.

=p At least its practically guaranteed career with policing.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
official unsw leaver
saw the campus one last time to discontinue my program here
sayonara unsw
Damn, you're eager. I've got the form but I'm going after enrolment at USyd and all that other crap. I think I've got to get an academic transcript sent from UNSW to USyd as well, so I'll visit two more times before I leave my beloved applied science building for the final time.

Rekkusu

HSC
Man how weird, the people I know most like Nebuch & Azn @ this forum are leaving to another uni. :eek:

Hey out of curiousity, is it even possible to apply through UAC to transfer to B Med Sci (3rd Year)? I think most can only go to 2nd year.

karoooh

HSC
I was just wondering, do first years have to pay a fee for anything before uni starts? I can't remember if I've read anything about it on the site.

Rekkusu

HSC
No, for students enrolling from 2007 and onwards, no more student fees will be charged. These were scrapped by the Government in Semester 2 2006. Saving you like $500 approx per year.

I've actually been asked by alot of students regarding this, there are absolutely NO fees payed to the university except for what your degree costs (in which case it's covered by HECS).

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Rekkusu said:
aw...well it was nice knowing you bro.

Although you're doing an extra year of uni due to transfer, I'm sure you'll enjoy Forensics.

=p At least its practically guaranteed career with policing.
haha man well catch up for sure
good luck with your study man
nice knowing you too

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
What am I, a pork chop?

Iruka said:
Be sure to take lots of photos - they will be the fond memories of the future. It has that beautiful analytic center (or whatever it's called) appended to it now...
I was in the analytical center for the three weeks that I attended summer session chemistry, and hated them damn building. The Heffron labs had character, these new ones suck much ass. You'll all hate them people, you'll hate 'em.

purplemonkey

HSC
Rekkusu said:
No, for students enrolling from 2007 and onwards, no more student fees will be charged. These were scrapped by the Government in Semester 2 2006. Saving you like $500 approx per year.

I've actually been asked by alot of students regarding this, there are absolutely NO fees payed to the university except for what your degree costs (in which case it's covered by HECS).

So there are no $137 per semester tution fees? Someone said something about a Fee Statement off myUNSW once I've enrolled... :confused:

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
:(

Mean spirited maths students.
Yes, we are :p.

Johann Carl Friedrich Gauss said:
Mathematics is the queen of sciences and arithmetic the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank.
Aside,

wasn't there a BoS stall at O-Week a few yrs ago?

Rekkusu

HSC
@PurpleMonkey: Officially no, I'm not aware of any Tuition fees to be paid to the university of NSW.

Though, I'm interested...can you do me a favour?

Go to:

1. MyUNSW Portal & Login
2. My Student Profile
3. Then under the orange coloured "My Student Information" --> My Current Liability.

Do you see any liability there?

If you have fees, do a screenshot of it, and pm to me, or e-mail to me, and I'll help you figure it out. But if there's no liability there, there should be NO fees.

Rekkusu

HSC
Your welcome!

Lol, dudes School of Mathematics & Statistics has like the most amassed Asian Population. :)

gman03

HSC
Rekkusu said:
Your welcome!

Lol, dudes School of Mathematics & Statistics has like the most amassed Asian Population. :)
I beg to differ - Elec Eng has the most Asian Population (if you include malay and indo ppl) :p

Rekkusu

HSC
Lol lol! Man I thought malaysia and them were part of the ASEAN countries, more or less Pacific people than Asian. :confused:

gman03

HSC
Rekkusu said:
Lol lol! Man I thought malaysia and them were part of the ASEAN countries, more or less Pacific people than Asian. :confused:
Meh, my Asia extends down to bali :p

But will the trend (in asian population in Elec Eng) change this year? We will find out, after the break :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)