Welcome (1 Viewer)

sospecha

in the middle of nowhere; a hole - seriously
HSC
sexy_italian said:
mann i'm sooo nervous about this year i know what i'm like i will be all pumped and stuff like i'm gonna try real hard and work heaps and then when i get there i will do nothing and leave assignments to the night before and not study for exams and get like 30 for my uai and my hsc mark being like 20 or somthing horrible like that depressing.
omg that sounds so much like me!!! i can't help it, and ive done it so often i now procrasinate without acutally realising that that is what i'm doing...i just can't wait for this year to end...this time next year we will be finished!!! yay

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
sospecha said:
omg that sounds so much like me!!! i can't help it, and ive done it so often i now procrasinate without acutally realising that that is what i'm doing...i just can't wait for this year to end...this time next year we will be finished!!! yay
This year just started not that long ago, you must really hate 2006 alreay. Cant blame ya.

rev-ise

HSC
Hmm i'm nervous too, i fear that I won't go very well in the HSC, but i think the main reason for my nervousness is because I've really got no idea what i'm doing after school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)