Well Is It What U Expected? (1 Viewer)

hornbydragonfan

HSC
ZOMG YOU FREAKED ME OUT WITH THIS POST!!!
I THOUGHT I MISSED THE EXAM!!!
IDIOT!
in regards to getting ominated to art express...
you find out after the markers go to your school which happens over a period of a few weeks. The school is notified immediately coz they are handed a letter from the markers saying "congrats one or more of your students got into THE FARCE THAT IS ART EXPRESS!!!!"
Seriously its so unfair - if you did a post modernist, interactive work you are more likely to get in than if you did a painting >.<
seriously how many impressionistic paintings have there been the last few years? not any that i can recall.
alot of private schools get in ....
DODGY!!!:mad1:

hornbydragonfan

HSC
(*obviously not a letter saying you got IN - just that you were nominated among the thousands :p)

clozza

HSC
yeah i was kinda freaked out a bit when i saw the posts... but wouldn't really care if i missed it...LAST ONE... ohhh yeah!

Art Express is a farse... well done to you!

Long live Public education.

yorky

HSC
hahaha good post, fool, yeh i got into art express, my teacher is pretty sure i will anyway, im pretty bloody good, not to blow my own horn or anything but the word 'visionary' has been thrown around, mind u its a pretty shitty subject expecting 99+/- 1, lots of love guys

ane_st

HSC
Yea it was pretty ok.. Wasn't to hard!! The first section was like bullshit... But the essay was pretty easy, i did Q10...

I'm just happy cause it was my last exam EVER!!!!

p!stacio88

HSC
that exam was brilliant. i know that i will do well in it but right after the exam i found out that i did not get into art express and i now want to kill my teachers for making me think that i was going to get in. in year 11 i got a friggin' 99% course mark but i obviously did not get over 46/50 for my bloody practical this year and i am completely put off studying art at uni. ever. i want to study science. i want to burn my bloody major work NOW!

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
I was expecting anything relating to the Cultural fram in section 1, therefore I am doomed. :(

Though the rest of the exam was great. :D

miZzme19

HSC
pretty much wrote watever i could see in section 1..couldnt think of muc for that cultural thing..wat did ppl write??..but the other 2 were okay..and section 2 was awsome! did q10 and it related to all the artists i had!...woOT!!! hsc over! time to PART-EY!! :)

kRiTtLe-bUg

HSC
omg.. shittest exam eva.. crap, crap CRAP!! i hated it. Section 1 didnt make sense at all..! a lil hard, but wtf.. art is meant to b one of my easy subjects! ahh! meh who cares last exam eva! 1 month til im 18.. 1 month until my skoolies cruise - man i m set! take care all xxx

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
throughout the exam i just kept on thinking "this is the last exam!!!!!!!"

couldnt fkn concentrate!!!!!!

tigerlily**

HSC
That exam was srsly hard...heaps of ppl in my grade walked out after 40min.

biggie walls

HSC
Yeah overall it was pretty straight-forward, Section 1 was abit of a blur - like Darnok I probably wrote somethings which were wrong, but dont worry as it doesnt matter if somethings wrong - aslong as you show your skills of interpretation/inference, I got it done pretty quickly... And did Q10 for Section 2, pretty much just crapped on about Recontextualisation --> Appropriation + Use of 'Ready-made' objects...

other than that...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FINALLY FINISHED!!!! LETS GET FUCKED UP!!!

Melon4Pumpkin

HSC
yeah this exam was weird..
but i can onli do my best..
i chose Q3 for my essay... EASY!!!!

RainbowBrite

HSC
Not a fan of this exam. I hated all the essay questions and ended up doing Question 8 (subjective frame). Section I easier than past exam papers.

Probably one of my worse exams. One more =(

Jeebs

HSC
i found the exam pretty easy... good straight forward questions and how much easier could have question four been!
but most of all i agree it was hard to concentrate when all you can think is "half an hour and it's all over!!!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)