• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Well, that's it... (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
School is over. Forever. Scary stuff it is. Today was our last day, as tomorrow there's this bbq thing happening in another town, and Thursday isn't happening--they've basically told us to stay home. Friday is just the assembly. I'm gonna miss that place =(

Darvids0n

Why thirty-five?
HSC
PFFT. I am glad to be leaving, personally. I think.. 4u maths took a lot out of me. I did myself some good in dropping it.. but I'd already gone through the entire course bar harder 3u and the second half of mechanics. *sigh*
But otherwise, all my school friends sucked and I'm glad to be leaving them behind, and I'm also glad to not have to hand in any more goddamned assignments. Although uni is more of that. I'll enjoy it more cause it's maths/it stuff, which I like.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
we had our assembly today but we still go to school until 10am on friday (which is just a bbq breakfast goodbye crap thing), i dont know why they had the assembly today seeing as though noone is turning up to classes now they have their last reports and so forth.. but oh well :)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
pfft, BBQ.

As if you wouldn't get your BBQ cancelled because a bunch of kids toilet paper'd the shit out of the school and dumped garbage all over the grounds, causing the school to have to double their cleaning staff for a day at a greatly increased cost.

Mandy101

HSC
It's just hitting me now that I'm never going to see most of the people I go to school with again... and that's really sad :(

SlipStream

HSC
Yeh it's a bit sad that it's all over.

It'll be worse after my formal - THAT'S when I will see most people for the last time.

In the meantime, the last time you will see your teachers is when you sign out.

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Last day today...and we had no muck up day *sobs* not fair damned tight arse principal...the majority of those who came today came dressed up (there were some great outfits), and then all bar like 6 of us went to the Catholic school up the street and ran through it egging everything, and then told the principal to 'Eat a fuckin fat one' and then they left!
Tomorrow we are having a breakfast at the beach thing and Friday we graduate...I want a muck up day...

elisabeth

HSC
I will miss school heaps...

Today was pretty fun, even though we couldn't have a muck up day, per se. We just had party food in almost every lesson and everyone else ran around signing each others' shirts. It just hit me now how much I'll miss seeing everyone, the routine and my teachers. Even though it's time to buckle down and do well for them, I'm not quite ready...

nwatts

HSC
Yep. Lots of tears today.

Come back for graduation ceremony tomorrow, where there'll be more tears, on account of my tear-rippingly good speech. :) I'm sorry to let it go, but I'm glad that it's over.

Peartie

HSC
we 'have' 1 and a half classes tomorrow then chapel and lunch then home then on friday night we have a dinner thing with our parents.....mix between good and bad about leaving..

scoby_2000

HSC
we have the shin digs all 2moz...e.g. assemblys farewells formal

yay

i plan to be back at school in about 6 years but be on the giving end :D

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
today was our last day for roll call, we had a massive muck up fight, one of my friends tipped a bucket of flour, with green paint, mixed with water etc on one of her classmates lol **yes that person who got tipped with slime is a BOS member in here lol** i got drunk.......... yippppppeeeeeee

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
we had fireworks, firecrackers, egg fights, tomato sauce and mustard fights. the fireworks shot all over the place!!

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Ohhhhhhhhhh our breakky at the beach was yesterday...and was still orright even though our Year Advisor arrived approx half hour to 45 mins late! i got burnt on my legs...thats all...and its like severly burnt on my left knee, it hurts lol.
Today was Graduation and everything just sunk in for me...I realised that its the last thing ever for school...last time Ill ever have 2 hear a stupid speech by principal and year advisor...no more year meetings, whole school assemblys, tight arse librarians....nuthing. We got our Yearbook today and it was on a disc...we watched it at a mates house and I felt like crying when I watched it...BUT I DIDNT!!!
Anyways...I had told everyone I would not cry and I didnt I am so happy!! Ohh and we had a really yummy cake...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)