Wer 2 Stay??wagga (1 Viewer)

butch_dodd

HSC
i hav 2 hav my early round offers 4 accomidation in by friday...im really confused as i'v nevr seen the accomidation. I wana b comfortable but also hav fun...i'm tossing up between cottages and maybe??SOUTH campus??.......ANY IDEAS FROM ANY1..need help!!!!QUICK...thanks

kylie_robbo

South the rooms are quite big, and it has pay TV, but the atmosphere perhaps isn't the greatest (this is coming from someone who only visits there... All 3 the girls that I knew that lived on South at some point this year have all moved off... Advantage is that you can return to Wagga during the holidays and have somewhere to live...

Cottages seem quite good, but I can see how living that close to 7 others could drive you insane...

But in this decision with these options, go cottages.

savagedustbunny

HSC
South hasa different social scenes in each block. I personally couldn't live on main because it would drive me nuts.
South has its own events such as South Crawl, Block Parties, Poker Nights, Trivia Nights, South Ball, Block Functions.
It really depends whether you would prefer the Uni event scene or going out pubs/danicing in town. A taxi to south cost $11 (a little less) as oppsed to Main at $20. You can walk home from town to South (not recopmmended but possible) where as you can't to Main.
South is certainly much better if you havwe a car simply becasue otherwise you are reliant on the dodgy bus timetable.

I have lived there all this year and have enjoyed it immensely. I am moving off next year but that is only coz I have found a place next to the main street which will work out cheaper than South even with bills.
I think you are either a Southy or a Main person. It doesn't look much..I won't deny when I first looked at the outside of south I thought what the hell have I done to myself but I love it now. & the other people as really nice (well in my block anyway) I couldn't go res anywhere else.

hope this helps,
Chelle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)