Were Cleopatra's relationships with Mark Antony and Caesar romantic, or political? (1 Viewer)

Alfoy

HSC
Hey guys,

I've had in mind doing my major project on Cleopatra, I think she is definitely one of, if not, the key female figure/s in Ancient History. I was wondering if the above question would be a good idea as a source for analysis? And if you know of any relevant sources, then I sure would be interested in hearing them as well.

Thanks

fakermaker

HSC
Re: Were Cleopatra's relationships with Mark Antony and Caesar romantic, or political

sounds great, but when is your project due?

We have about 3 weeks remaining...

Alfoy

HSC
Re: Were Cleopatra's relationships with Mark Antony and Caesar romantic, or political

week 1 of next term... yeah, I've been spending my time on my art major, to be honest, Ext Hist is only a back-up subject anyway, and scales well. I'll be able to do it all in a few days anyway.

ArtemisOrthia

HSC

Have you been doing research prior to this point? If you've been handing in your logbook with your current research and ideas, then yes you'll be able to finish it off in three weeks easy. The hardest part is ascertaining all your resources and information.

Ahh, Art. I have close friends that do Art also, and it's mayhem at the moment for them.

Hope all is going well with both your Majors.

OH, and doing Cleopatra is fine. Could look at Egyptian / Roman sources regarding her personality. Then also contemporary sources. Would be good to see the perspectives between the Egyptians and the Romans.

Alfoy

HSC

Sweet thanks for that, Egyptian and Roman sources cross referenced would be an excellent idea, I know that Plutarch hated her, so that should be good with the Egyptians admiring perspectives. Haha. I should eb able to knock it over in a week, I work well under pressure.

And thanks for that, Art major is currently in the process, all on track on that front though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)