Were you allowed to keep your graduation caps and cloaks? (1 Viewer)

helloworld!

HSC
Hello!

My older sister graduated today and our school made her return her cloak and cap. I thought it was simply outrageous. Is this a thing for all school or just ours? I was expecting that they would be allowed to keep them!

Cheers,
helloworld!

SASH_06_X

HSC
Hello!

My older sister graduated today and our school made her return her cloak and cap. I thought it was simply outrageous. Is this a thing for all school or just ours? I was expecting that they would be allowed to keep them!

Cheers,
helloworld!
I graduated a few days back and we were allowed to keep the caps but not the cloaks. Ig it was because they reuse the same cloaks each year for the graduates, but the cap was customised with our own name tho so we were allowed to keep them.

LookingGood2

HSC
Had to hire the gown and cap for university graduation too.

Nothing special about the Year 12 graduation clothing, and what use it afterwards?

miminaps

HSC
Hello!

Cheers,
helloworld!
i graduated on the thursday and we were only allowed to keep the tassel, which had 2023 on it, as our school reuses everything else

dsakvyilsa

HSC
Hello!

Cheers,
helloworld!
kept the cap, not the cloak tho :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)