Were you happy with the fact that... (1 Viewer)

-DaNieL-

HSC
Ahhh indeed!! Thank god that the only prac question was the stupid dissolved carbon dioxide thing...the one prac i actually studied. And it was also so easy to bullshit that prac too.

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
Which was compensated with all the "general-knowledge" things in there.

falltopieces

HSC
-DaNieL- said:
Ahhh indeed!! Thank god that the only prac question was the stupid dissolved carbon dioxide thing...the one prac i actually studied. And it was also so easy to bullshit that prac too.

Yeah, especially because I didn't study the prac on enzymes lol

Oso

Biotechnician in Training
HSC
Test was exceedingly easy, but combined with all my stupid mistakes I think I did average at best.

lebinvasion

HSC
bio

just wanted to noe wat did u guys write for that 8 mark question on the influenza virus
yukkkkkkkkkkk i hated that question

-DaNieL-

HSC
falltopieces said:
Yeah, especially because I didn't study the prac on enzymes lol
Hahaha damn straight...the only one i can remember is Pepsin for eggs or something...what was the one for milk and curdling?

Thats right...its resin...i think...shit now wheres that bio textbook

Last edited:

cataleptic

HSC
Yeah, that was such an easy prac.

I wish they's asked more than one god damn question on the scientists though (that multiple choice one). I put a lot of work ino remembering the specifics on what they all did. Grr. Stupid narrow thinking BOS.

falltopieces

HSC
-DaNieL- said:
Hahaha damn straight...the only one i can remember is Pepsin for eggs or something...what was the one for milk and curdling?

Thats right...its resin...i think...shit now wheres that bio textbook
It's over anyway. Who cares about the damn enzymes lol

falltopieces

HSC
cataleptic said:
Yeah, that was such an easy prac.

I wish they's asked more than one god damn question on the scientists though (that multiple choice one). I put a lot of work ino remembering the specifics on what they all did. Grr. Stupid narrow thinking BOS.

Actually our bio class never did a prac on the effect of dissolved CO2 but luckily I read that stuff from the Success One book

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol. yeah. i began writing away, but then i realised i missed heaps of steps. so i crossed it out and asked for a new booklet. HAHAH my mates thought i was some whiz, and needed more room

-DaNieL-

HSC
But i was really surprised at the lack of questions on the works of specific scientists. Usually they chuck that in the writing section every year. Oh wells...another plus for me i guess...i forgot about some of those old farts

Oso

Biotechnician in Training
HSC
-DaNieL- said:
But i was really surprised at the lack of questions on the works of specific scientists. Usually they chuck that in the writing section every year. Oh wells...another plus for me i guess...i forgot about some of those old farts
Unfortunately for me I had a study session about all of them just before the test with my mate. Who assured me that they would all be in the test definitely.

falltopieces

HSC
-DaNieL- said:

Hey do you need to label the pedigree like:

squares represent males, circles represent females, etc

cataleptic

HSC
-DaNieL- said:
That's the exact same thing I was thinking.

HSC
definitely relieving to only have a small q on a CO2 prac, which is simple, except that the teacher kept getting us to do the enzymes pracs into our heads...o_O

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
falltopieces said:
Were you happy with the fact that they didn't ask you that much about the practical stuff?

I do.
definitely >_<

Pracs are harder to write... I'm always missing bits >.<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)