Were you happy with the fact that... (1 Viewer)

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
falltopieces said:
Actually our bio class never did a prac on the effect of dissolved CO2 but luckily I read that stuff from the Success One book
well, we did it, but we blew into a small bag with a straw, since we didnt have proper stoppers for the test tubes. thank god i remembered what we actually HAD to do, rather then what we DID!

i feel sorry for my friend though. she actually wrote down that we blew into bags, not test tubes :). Does anyone know if she will lose marks? or is it fine, as long as the concept is covered?

EDIT: fixed some typos (Big Fingers)

Last edited:

-DaNieL-

HSC
falltopieces said:
Hey do you need to label the pedigree like:

squares represent males, circles represent females, etc
Yeah i did that. Considering its a 4 mark question, i assume that they want you to have some kind of key showing which one is male or female and whether they are affected or not. I also think that they want us to label who is who on the pedigree...

Bush Elephant

falltopieces said:
Hey do you need to label the pedigree like:

squares represent males, circles represent females, etc

i was looking at some past hsc answers and they had the pedigree all labelled and a key for both male and female affected/not affected... so i put it in mine :D

lol.. we didnt do that CO2 prac..... but we did in chemistry :D ahahahahahaha

HSC
my friend, i am ecstatic that they didn't ask anything like that..... altho the teacher we had wen we did the co2 experiment flunked it.... we didn't even have a control blablabla.... it was just blow into the water and measure the pH..

Bo-batron

HSC
I was happy. I mean... the prac for us, involved us blowing through some straws. Possibly the easiest prac in the history of pracs.
I was stoked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)