Western Sydney University Bachelor of Business, good for a career in Aviation Logistics? (1 Viewer)

Y12CO2019

HSC
I'm looking to get into the field of Aviation Logistics as a career. I've researched a few universities that offer either a Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Commerce, namely UOW, WSU, and ACU. These require a low-ish ATAR (70 for both WSU and UOW and 58.5 for ACU). I'm not performing well academically, I've received very average results these past two years but am looking to put in the work for my final HSC exams which are in around 26 days. Right now the three universities I've mentioned seem to be the appealing and achievable for me and I'd like to aim for getting accepted into either WSU or UOW.

WSU offers a Bachelor of Business with multiple majors including International Business while UOW offers a Bachelor of Commerce with a major in Supply Chain Management. The UOW degree and major seems a lot more appropriate for the field of work I'd like to get into. I called WSU yesterday and asked them if their course was similar to the one UOW offered, or if there were any alternative courses available that would be suitable for Logistics. Apart from a Masters degree, they didn't offer much else. However, a major in International Business seems somewhat relevant, and I didn't ask them anything about that over the phone. I will give them a callback today to confirm and receive their opinions but I'd also like to receive some opinions from you guys.

My question: Would a Bachelor of Business with a major in International Business be relevant for a career in Aviation Logistics?

Any tips or advice will be appreciated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)