Westpac Maths Competition (2 Viewers)

fly-away

HSC
N/A
It was DEATH!

The first 10 were fine, but then after that i realised that my brain was not capable of doing questions that hard LOL

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
Comparing the ratio of the bigger tank to the smaller tank to that of the volume left in the tanks, and what it should be, and what you need to do to make the tanks sort of balanced [amount filled in the same ratio- so the same fraction of each tank was filled.] It's hard to put into words...

HSC
N/A
hey kurt,

yeah i was wanting my school to do the same thing. anyways, do you reckon it is possible to self-learn the stuff from the books if you buy those AMC enrichment books yourself? Becuas it said there needs to be teachers advising you through the process but do you think that this method will enable anyone like me to get better AMC results because of it?

thanks lookoutastroboy.

mim19

HSC
this is the first time I did a maths competition because I'm always busy with the science competition stuff and I'm only good at maths during school exams! Its amazing how people here get 1st in the state you guys are math geniuses!!
I'm jealous!!
I wish I was great at maths instead of memorizing freaking science books and french!!
Anyway, I basically guessed half of the questions its annoying!!! URRRRgggghh
guessed C's in questions I didnt calculate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)