What About Brian (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
tasha1188 said:
:O Why??? That is so sad :( Stupid Channel 7
I think he meant cut as in there won't be a third season. Although I wouldn't be all that surprised if channel 7 started showing it every 2 weeks at 11.30pm or even dropped the rest of the season completely... that seems to happen a lot.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Link please.
I don't think it is officially cancelled... so there is no link. It isn't on ABC's fall schedule though which means essentially the same thing as being cancelled.

Unless they decide later to bring it back... or show it during the summer... a year from now. That's kind of unlikely.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
but theyve made like 19 odd eps for season 2, so we still have a heap of eps left :)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
tasha1188 said:
but theyve made like 19 odd eps for season 2, so we still have a heap of eps left :)
Yes that's right... and channel 7 might still show the rest of season 2. I'm not sure what the ratings are. If the ratings are bad there is a chance they will just stop showing it or move it to a horrible timeslot.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
The ratings arent that bad. Ok maybe they are, but then Beautiful Sunday will just be ruined -hmph- They should just play out the season, then they can axe it if they want.

Think about the fans Channel 7, dont be gay like Channel 10, and axe good shows :(

iamsickofyear12

HSC
tasha1188 said:
hey should just play out the season, then they can axe it if they want.

Think about the fans Channel 7, dont be gay like Channel 10, and axe good shows :(
They should do that but they don't care about their fans... they only care about ratings and profits. Which I guess is their right but it is still kind of annoying.

You can only hope that it is worth their while to keep it until the end of the season... or you could learn to download TV shows instead.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh, i stopped downloading tv shows when my computer went into overdrive and crashed :p

Oh wellz, hopefully youtube will have it, or i'll just have to read the episode guide to see what happens and then wait for the DVDs to come out :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
So final episode, what'd everyone think?

HSC
I thought it was pretty good.
I'm pretty upset that it's ended though, but ah well. :(

I liked how the Brian/Laura situated ended; I can't stand Stephanie. And how the hell did Stephanie lose the kids?! :eek:
I really like Adam and Natasha together.
I liked Dave and Deena's storyline last night, but I think that they dragged it on for a bit too long.
Lol @ Ivy Day. :rofl:
Nicole stressing about the cupcakes was pretty funny too.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
the last episode was good, but that last scene was annoying. You cant just leave it there, thats gay, i want to know what happened -cries-

I love Brian and Laura :)

Dana and Dave, i love them :)

And Adam, i love him <33

iamsickofyear12

HSC
tasha1188 said:
the last episode was good, but that last scene was annoying. You cant just leave it there, thats gay, i want to know what happened -cries-
That's what happens when they decide to cancel a show after the final episode for the season has been made and/or aired. It's too late then to go back and resolve all the issues in the finale.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah :(

They left us with that last scene of them kissing, probably from a promo or something, and omg :( I'm going to miss that show

HSC
AsyLum said:
Yeah :(

They left us with that last scene of them kissing, probably from a promo or something, and omg :( I'm going to miss that show
Yeah, me too. :(

I loved how different it was to all other TV shows, and how original some of the storylines were. :)

*Lozzie*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
me too

I CANT BELEIEVE ITS OVER!!!!!!!

hrmp well i will just have to buy the dvds lol

my sunday nights will now feel a little more empty :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)