what about the cowboys (1 Viewer)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
*~GO THE ROOSTERS~*

i'm glad they won just cuz i think it will make a better grand final
and i did not pay money for a ticket for an ordinary match!
but it would have been nice to see the cowboys in it
i was very undecided while watching the match
but it was a good match
and i don't think the roosters were too good for the cowboys!

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
um.. said:
that was fucking outrageous, the cowboys had it there for the taking in the final ten minutes. the last set in particular was fucked, first minichiello took out one of the cowboys with out the ball, and the clock should have also been stopped when the roosters knocked it on from that final kick. they played dirty the whole game, especially around the play the ball, and did not deserve to win.
fuck i cant stand them! everything about them makes my blood boil, from the players to the coaching staff to the fans to the way the whole league seems to be structured around accomodating them. oh except for fitzgibbon, he is a bit of a trooper
couldnt have said it any better myself, completely agree 100%

nerd2die4

HSC
um.. said:
that was fucking outrageous, the cowboys had it there for the taking in the final ten minutes. the last set in particular was fucked, first minichiello took out one of the cowboys with out the ball, and the clock should have also been stopped when the roosters knocked it on from that final kick. they played dirty the whole game, especially around the play the ball, and did not deserve to win.
fuck i cant stand them! everything about them makes my blood boil, from the players to the coaching staff to the fans to the way the whole league seems to be structured around accomodating them. oh except for fitzgibbon, he is a bit of a trooper
actually, the refs call, to not call time off was correct. cowboys only had 5 people ready for the scrum, and rules state that you need six people at the scrum to call off time.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
how funny was it when rauhihi was blowing up and simpkins goes "get out of my face or i'll send you off" and rauhihi replies "the games fucken over anyway!"

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
um.. said:
how funny was it when rauhihi was blowing up and simpkins goes "get out of my face or i'll send you off" and rauhihi replies "the games fucken over anyway!"

That was a crack up..and the look on simpkins face!

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
If the Roosters play like that next week they will lose!

Go Doggies, can't stand all the Roosters supporters out there...........................

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
RiCe_GrOwEr said:
Go Doggies, can't stand all the Roosters supporters out there...........................
More like Go Roosters, cause l can't stand the Doggies supporters.

nerd2die4

HSC
RiCe_GrOwEr said:
If the Roosters play like that next week they will lose!

why? it was a fast, and well played game. it's just that the cowboys matched the speed and skills the roosters had. that wasnt the case in last nights game, where there were a few injuries and a lot of stops. roosters played well, and will win the GF, even if they play like they did today.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
well fuck you all.

GO THE FUCKING CHOOKIES

good on the cowboys, it was quite amazing to see them get that far.

but for now, i live in canterbury, i fucking hate everything about it and GO THE ROOSTERS!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i wanted the underdogs to win (cowboys).
damn field goal!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
dark`secrets said:
i wanted the underdogs to win (cowboys).
damn field goal!
Yeah, it would have been nice to have seen them win - a true "fairy tale ending"

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I was screaming at the tv so much, my dad had to tell me to quiten down a few times.

I think l saw loz on the tv...

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
i hate both teams playing, but its good to see that dickhead ricketson will be out for a few weeks with that little effort a few minutes in.
and how soft is michael crocker? softest man in the competition

nerd2die4

HSC
Mojoman said:
i hate both teams playing, but its good to see that dickhead ricketson will be out for a few weeks with that little effort a few minutes in.
and how soft is michael crocker? softest man in the competition
hahahhaha, you reckon ricko will be out for that? if finch got off a couple of weeks ago, i reckon ricko will too. it's not fair, but thats what happens when you have money.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
he wont get off.. he cant.. and if he does, lets boycott...
he full on punched him in the face, when the guy wasnt lookin, its a soft version of danny williams, he should get at least 4 weeks for it.
and yeah they should suspend chris walker, just for being a cockhead.

finch got man of the match, but crocker should have got an oscar... two well choreographed dives and his performance at trying to stand up/struggle up afterwards was almost believable

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)