what am i doing wrong (1 Viewer)

zizi2003_

HSC
have literaly school wtf so my routine is not even there since i have to attend timetabled lessons where the teachers do anything but teach??
wait WHAT are u required to attend school ?? coz my school said that attendance is not compulsory so i dont attend any class and just revise/do past papers during that time

vishnay

God
HSC
wait WHAT are u required to attend school ?? coz my school said that attendance is not compulsory so i dont attend any class and just revise/do past papers during that time
yeah schools can mandate but afaik a good chunk of people won't go

someone asked at our school (which made it compulsory to come back) and our year adviser said "try your best to come" lol

Last edited:

Hiheyhello

HSC
yh we have to theyre v strict :(
same with my school ughhhh
altho we don’t have to come till next week and it’s like an hour per day

so i feel like i’ll spend the rest of the day at a cafe or library near by or something

hiiitsme

HSC
You need to define what you think a productive day is and work back from there.

You reference that ur friends are all being really productive, what is it that they fill their day with which you would like to.
For me I don’t set myself x amount of hours from time a to time b because I am not motivated by the rigidity of it.

instead I have tasks or quotas for each subject that I try to fulfil (usually I fail but hey, setting the bar high works for me - it worked for Stalin)

What would you consider a productive day?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)