What am I heading for (1 Viewer)

4DOGS

HSC
I am averaging 80% in Physics and am sitting 2nd in my grade. do u think this is heading towards a UAI or 80+ or does my mark neeed to be higher?

sasquatch

HSC
Well nobody could say what your UAI will be, especially with such little information, but if you are doing say equally well in all your subjects, and as well in the HSC examination, id be possible for your UAI to be even greater than 80. Ive seen posts with people saying they got band 5 in most of their subjects and still manage a 90+ UAI. Aim for the highest mark you can, and im sure you'll be able to get over 80 for UAI.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
4DOGS said:
I am averaging 80% in Physics and am sitting 2nd in my grade. do u think this is heading towards a UAI or 80+ or does my mark neeed to be higher?
You seem to be doing quite well in terms of ranking for physics; performing well in a subject will aid in your UAI goals but you also need to consider your other subjects. Remember that your rank is more important than the mark you get.

Citta

Mr. 4G93
HSC
its all about what subjects you do and ranks. i know that with my subjects all i need to do is get at least 80% in all and i get a UAI of 88. if i get 70 all round then my UAI is 80...

so if you chose ur subjects wisely and you're doing well in all of them id say 80 is easily achievable.

tennille

HSC
Citta said:
its all about what subjects you do and ranks. i know that with my subjects all i need to do is get at least 80% in all and i get a UAI of 88. if i get 70 all round then my UAI is 80...

so if you chose ur subjects wisely and you're doing well in all of them id say 80 is easily achievable.
It is not definite that you will get a UAI of 88 if you obtain at least 80% in all of your subjects. It depends on how the rest of the HSC students perform.

Citta

Mr. 4G93
HSC
Tennille said:
It is not definite that you will get a UAI of 88 if you obtain at least 80% in all of your subjects. It depends on how the rest of the HSC students perform.
yeah, but it'll be roughly around there :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)