What am I still doing up? (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Hmm it's 12:24 as I write this... exam starts in under 9 hours!! lol. Just thought I'd make a thread while I'm here all alone...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
8 hours 52 minutes ;)

I'll keep you company :)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
nah not anymore.

Good night! :D

and, good luck today!

(meh my body clock is stuck on london time for some reason....happens every holiday)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Happeninchick said:
hehe I was up the night prior to all my exams! It's healthy! lol
Yeah some students are plain crazy, they do an all-niter before each exam....

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
ok this is a secret.
Before the IPT exam, i didn't sleep... at it was like a 3pm exam.
I spent the day drinking extremely strong coffee and for some reason alcohol (need more health ed classes). I did the exam and achieved fine.

jambocool

HSC
:-/ k its now 3:36 and i officially cannnot sleep lol, been asleep for about 4 hours and now i cant go back to sleep.. which is quite unusual for me lol

Bokky

HSC
Ive been lying in bed since 9pm up until now and not for a single moment did i fall asleep. This is ridiculous, maybe my body just doesnt feel the need, or maybe the anticipation of the HSC is too great, o well. Im not planning on falling asleep tho coz im too scared ill wake up in the middle of the exam lol. Im probably the only person with 0 hrs and 0 minutes sleep. :p

Bokky

HSC
oh kool im not alone :D hehe. Im just not tired at all, unusual for me. It must be the exam stress to some extent. But o well, im goin to bed as soon as i come home from the exam (12pm-ish), but for now ill just keep lying with my eyes shut in an attempt to rest my body as much as i can and call it sleep.

GaZ_2004

HSC
lol dw for the physics exam i got onli 1.5 hours of sleep did fine... felt bloody good wen i finshed it, it was the last exam for me....

aminrafiee

-Mini-
HSC
lol. wow i thought i was alone. Ive been writting my essay over and over again. Adlist you guys can sleep, ive got I.T 2 hours after.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)