What am i supposed to do.. (1 Viewer)

maplestory

Autoplay Member
HSC
If you didnt do it, then its fine and start studying now.
she's just a psycho chick ignore her

make sure that your parents are on your side
dont overthink

go study now! you still have time xx

yeah_boy

HSC
my parents are but theyre stupid and foriegn and won't do anything whereas the other girls mum would probably yell at the principal urging me to get expelled or something

Matt2233

HSC
Just forget about it and concentrate on studying for your exams. After you finish meet your vice principal or Principal and tell your side of the story. Im sure after you show them all the horrible things shes said to you on facebook and your parents back you up they'll apologize and give that bitch a falcon punch.

If you plan your next moves carefully, you could get her expelled, and at the very least suspended. Think ofthis as more of an opportunity to get rid of the cunt instead of an attack on you.

You might also be able to blame any poor results in your exams due to 'unwarranted harassment from a teacher'.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
it is the most important year of your life why are you even reading this go and study

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
It will be hard, but try to relax. If you can get evidence of the stuff she's been doing [like screenshotting the facebook stuff- I don't know if this will work since they can be photoshopped but it's worth a try] do as much of that as possible. Beyond that, since the school's closed there's not much you can do with that. Talk to your parents and friends about it if you need to; like maplestory said it would be a good idea to study as well, because you're going to have to do your exams anyway. Good luck =\

[out of curiousity, what did you do to that chick to make her so bitchy? o___o]

luv2luvurmama

HSC
Try your best, but dont put too much pressure on your self. You know, you can try get extra marks, for saying you were under ALOT of stress because of this bitch and your faggot teacher. This one kid in my school last year, got fucking extra marks because he said he was under alot of pressure because his do died roflz. You have a strong case, make sure you still got those messages she said about you, and you are sweeeeeeet, and you dont need your parents for help, you can take care of it yourself.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Keep a record of what she's already said, then block her. Delete her off msn and facebook etc. Approach your head teacher or year advisor or whoever you can trust and tell them your side of the story.

There will be no evidence of you victimising this girl, only the other way around.

Keep a level head. The worst possible thing you can do at this stage is retaliate, as then you'll be in the wrong too.

yeah_boy

HSC
Keep a record of what she's already said, then block her. Delete her off msn and facebook etc. Approach your head teacher or year advisor or whoever you can trust and tell them your side of the story.

There will be no evidence of you victimising this girl, only the other way around.

Keep a level head. The worst possible thing you can do at this stage is retaliate, as then you'll be in the wrong too.
teacher is the year advisor.. and i have blocked her and stuff, but if youre in a tagged photo and the other person has them.. and people show me the statuses like print screen them etc

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Ok good, keep that stuff as a record, send your friends evidence-hunting. Find a teacher you can trust, or approach the teacher in question yourself. It won't go away if you ignore it, be mature about it.

twistedrebel

HSC
OP deleted :(.
But after reading this thread, jsut make sure you have all the screenshots saved on your computer (so they can be checked for validity, by professional if needed)

maplestory

Autoplay Member
HSC
my parents are but theyre stupid and foriegn and won't do anything
ah man, i know your pain. so tell a teacher or carer that you can count on. And omg GO STUDY!

dont let your brain filled by that stupid b*tch

relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Missed the whole story, damn! :(

From replies it seems something bad happened.

gl with whatever OP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)