what am i supposed to think?! (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
my best friend and her boyfriend are having issues, she is considering dumping him. and she was telling me yesterday that besides all this other shit (he is a real asshole to her), she hates the sex, and doesnt enjoy it. anyway i told my boyfriend what was happening -cause he is her friend aswell- and he later said to me that she would be the only person he could ever even consider having a three some with. he also said that that'd be cool, because im always telling him how much of a good lover he is, so if its true she could figure out that sex isnt all bad cause of this experience with her boyfriend.
so now i dont know what to think. i dont want a three some with her because im the only girl my boyfriend has slept with, so i am worried that he will enjoy her more than he enjoys sex with me, or he will fall for her and stop loving me. but im also worried because he is like voiced he would like to have sex with her :( like maybe im not good anymore or anything.
my boyfriend and i have been through so much together and i love him a lot, and loosing him would be awful. but should i be worried that he is thinking this? and has even told me or am i interpreting it the wrong way?
he has also said that i should invite her over on the weekend just the 3 of us, and i said there is no where for her to sleep and he said that her and i could have his bed and would sleep somewhere else or something. BUT, he also said itd be weird but cool if there was a three way relationship, like doing the stuff couples do but as 3 people. i asked him this morning was he serious and he said no he loves me and would never leave me, but im still cut up about it...

so anyone got any suggestions or had anything similar happen?

eternity_

wat guy doesnt want a threesome.. my gf got a sista who is a year younga than her.. but im always joking about having a threesome wit her and her sista.. i really dont see it as a big issue..

you dont have much to worry about.. coz its normal for a guy to want a threesome.. especially wit some1 else they know.. and he probably just wants to try something different.. his feelings for u probably havent changed.. and probably wont just because of that.. i mean as long as he aint fuking her alone i dont see the problem in 'suggesting' a threesome..

wen most guys suggest a threesome to their gf's they usually expect a no.. they do it as a joke.. the only time i think guys get threesomes is usually wen the girl suggests it.. as in if u suggested to your bf lets have a threesome wit that frend of yours..

but y not? just go for it.. it'll be a new experience..

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
yeah well if it happened things would be ok for me and my friend, like we have hooked up before and stuff, and like we have talked about threesomes together and stuff, so it wouldnt affect our friendship. im just scared my boyfriend will fall for her.

and btw, you should suggest your gf's friend, not her sister. you could get lucky then. sister = yuk

eternity_

pinkblinkbarbie said:
yeah well if it happened things would be ok for me and my friend, like we have hooked up before and stuff, and like we have talked about threesomes together and stuff, so it wouldnt affect our friendship. im just scared my boyfriend will fall for her.

and btw, you should suggest your gf's friend, not her sister. you could get lucky then. sister = yuk
haha yeh i know.. im just kiddin bout her sista.. just to gross her out.. works everytime :p

but u shouldnt be scared he'll fall for her.. u should be scared if he wanted her alone.. but the fact that he wants u there to shows that he wont fall for her.. thats wat i think.. i highly doubt he would fall for her.. if he was going to fall for her i dont think he'd need sex to help him :p

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
yeah but i dont think he was kidding..he was being serious...man i dunno...im pretty paranoid that he will find someone better than me

rockstar01

HSC
Nah i dont think you should do it. Sex is for you and him; keep it special. I joke like that with my gf but if he is actually serious then i would be a bit worried. But i dont know u or him and i dont know how serious your relationship is or how much u want it to be. So if u just wanna be loose then fuck yeah 3some would be awesome

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
well i dont her to know what he is like. like he is MY boyfriend not his...i mean its random sex or anything. yeah we are pretty serious, our relationship is heaps serious, fingers crossed he was joking, but im pretty sure if i said no he would completely forget about so ill talk to him tonight.
if i was single id have a threesome, but i dont want anyone else to find out how good a lover he is in case they want him too ;)

eternity_

having a 3some doesnt have to be effect your relationship.. it could be purely sth physical.. not emotional.. experimentation.. i mean id like to try it b4 i die one day.. just to see how it feels.. experiment.. but it dont mean imma love my girl any less..

eternity_

well yeh i dont know exactly.. but i just dont see how it would make me change my mind about some1 if the sex is purely physical..

GSTARRAW

Fuck it, don't be scared. Just have a 3some with him. If anything he'll love you more and see you as more of a sick bitch rather then look down on you. Act cool, be cool and all is good.

eternity_

ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Fuck it, don't be scared. Just have a 3some with him. If anything he'll love you more and see you as more of a sick bitch rather then look down on you. Act cool, be cool and all is good.
haha.. just do it! have fun.. enjoy him while u have him.. coz if he gonna fall for her over a 3some.. he will eventually fall for her neway without it..

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
But what if he likes the other girl better than her in bed? Then he'll go for her and ditch the current chick he's with. I dunno, maybe you should just try it and see what happens. And the fact that he's considering having another girl in the relationship goes to show that he's losing interest in you.

S

Shuter

No he won't. He'd be more inclined to want to sleep around and try someone else seeing as he only knows one thing at the moment if you didn't do it. Lucky bastard, you should do it.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
now you have all confused me, im not going to do it, simply because she would only do it if she were single and her boyfriend and her have sorted stuff out.
i didnt realise how guys felt about threesomes.........lol ok obviously it is a fantasy to most of you. well good luck i hope it is fulfilled. but if i was single id definently have a threesome so i wouldnt have to worry about the boyfriend factor. i think it would be pretty awesome

eternity_

pinkblinkbarbie said:
now you have all confused me, im not going to do it, simply because she would only do it if she were single and her boyfriend and her have sorted stuff out.
i didnt realise how guys felt about threesomes.........lol ok obviously it is a fantasy to most of you. well good luck i hope it is fulfilled. but if i was single id definently have a threesome so i wouldnt have to worry about the boyfriend factor. i think it would be pretty awesome
let me know if your ever single.. ;-)

S

Shuter

eternity_ said:
aah damn.. theres a line already? wat numba am i :p
It's alright, she goes through 10 an hour.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)