What are/have you wearing/worn at med interviews? (1 Viewer)

rockstar01

HSC
Just wondering what successful applicants wore to their interviews and what everyone is planning on wearing.

Is a Suit jacket and tie over the top?

Hurri

HSC
for my unsw, i wore trousers, and a proper button up, collared shirt. I dunno if i got in but that's what i was wearing and thats most likely what i'll wear for my other 3 interviews.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
wats the weather like? or r u always tat anal retentive when the temperature is 34C

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I'm actually quite comfortable in shirt and tie during hot weather, but that's just me. I don't think I wore a tie to any of my interviews, simply because I didn't think it was so much about looking like I wanted a job so much as looking natural. Sure I'm in my element wearing a tie, but it's a lot easier to look "comfortable" when you're wearing what you wear every day.

I wore a long sleeve collared shirt and black pants, same as any other cold afternoon.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
PLEASE wear something decent. When I had my interviews (not med, but OT), there were people turning up in havi's, miniskirts and boobtubes :s So much for projecting a professional image. It wasn't even THAT hot!! Needless to say, they're not in the course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)