What are some good Chemistry study books or books to help me with yr 11 and 12 chem? (1 Viewer)

Xol_2

HSC
Re: What are some good Chemistry study books or books to help me with yr 11 and 12 ch

Usually, Conquering Chemistry.

Sorry, I've never tried excels for chemistry.

For calculations in chemistry, I was bothered with Top Notes brand. They give better explainations and more examples worked out. Though they come in topics bought individually not as a whole text book, such as, Chemical Monitorin an management, Material Production etc.

And personally, I hate Chemistry Context... I don't know, you have a flick through it. Some informations aren't just given.
It's also best to have TWO text books.
Macquerie's good. The jarcanda has to be the FOurth Eddition, 'cause I foud out it's third addition has an information ... not up to date.

Have fun!

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: What are some good Chemistry study books or books to help me with yr 11 and 12 ch

Avoid Excel when you can - not a good place to learn. It's okay if you have done the course but as a starter, definitely not.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
OTEN and KISS aren't too bad too. But they do not go into as much depth as a 300 page textbook.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)