What are the odds of getting an interview with a low atar and a high umat? (1 Viewer)

willling

HSC
So I'm estimating myself to receive a fairly low ATAR around the low 98 range. However, my umat scores are 59, 60 and 67 in sections 1,2 and 3 respectively, giving me a percentile of 94. So now I'm just wondering the chances of me receiving an interview from UNE, UWS or UNSW. Can I have some insight please? Oh, and I got to a top 5 selective school. Not sure if this would change anything

Last edited:

red_dragon97

HSC
top 5 selective school? r u from ruse? but srs you might get an interview at UNSW but you better lift ur atar. You should get an interview at UWS if you are GWS. not sure about UNE.

Medman

HSC
Sup baulko. Was an ex baulko and I was in your position when I applied as well. UNSW you will receive an offer if the person giving your predicted ATAR is nice. UWS you should be able to get an interview offer. UNE you will get an interview offer. Good luck! I suggest you start practicing now because your best chances is UWS or UNE and they use interviews as 66.6% and 100% for ranking of offers respectively. Also if you really smash the UNSW interview you still have a shot even with 98 ATAR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)