• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What are you currently Reading? (3 Viewers)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Just finished "Jessica" by Bryce Courtenay. It was great, I'm looking forward to the TV miniseries. Also finished "The Bride Stripped Bare"

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
babydoll_ said:
Just finished "Jessica" by Bryce Courtenay. It was great, I'm looking forward to the TV miniseries. Also finished "The Bride Stripped Bare"
ooh maybe i should read that before i watch it, too.

ummm i read the HP series again.
i also picked up an unauthorised biography on JKR, it was quite funny because the author got a lot of facts wrong, such as gringotts bank is run by owls :D

[trent]

HSC
Tom Clacey's 'Op-Centre State of Seige' ...good, though a bit slow for tom clancey...

rumour

HSC
Just finished "Tandia" by Bryce Courtenay, it was so sad, I started crying after reading it, going to read "Jessica" now.

isitjax

HSC
N/A
i just read a biography on henry ford. quite interesting because it was written in the 1950s or sometime and were doing bravenew world in english now, so i can compare what my teacher thinks of henry ford with the sympatheitc descriptions in the book.

toryn

Queen of Failure
HSC
'Fire From Heaven' by Mary Renault. I'm actually enjoying it, despite the slashy overtones my friend loves it for. It's coming in useful for Eng Ext 1, as well, comparing Freud's theories to it. :)

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
HSTY 1043-Modern European Politics and Culture readings.. (Now reading Chapter 8 of Sheila Fitzpatrick's 'Everyday Stalinism:Ordinary Life in Extraordinary Times'.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)