What are you currently Reading? (2 Viewers)

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
Last edited by a moderator:

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
Hey people. I just finished reading Eragon by Christopher Paolini. It shits all over the movie!! Movie was so so crap!!! So now, go figure, im reading Eldest (the next book in the trilogy) so far so good!! And after that i will read His Dark Matrials - Northern Lights. I have no idea what it will be like, but i am hoping its a good read. Anyone know if it is?

nick_pap

HSC
lisajf said:
Hey people. I just finished reading Eragon by Christopher Paolini. It shits all over the movie!! Movie was so so crap!!! So now, go figure, im reading Eldest (the next book in the trilogy) so far so good!! And after that i will read His Dark Matrials - Northern Lights. I have no idea what it will be like, but i am hoping its a good read. Anyone know if it is?
didnt really find northern lights that good...although im not into the whole fantasy genre personally...but i was inspired to read it after seein that new movie comin out based called golden compass which is basically an adaptation of the novel...yeh so im not reading anymore of the his dark material books

adreeannuh

HSC
Life of Pi by Yann Martel.

Just started, can't really tell if it's good or not. Looks like it is though.

wongahy

HSC
Just finished:

Thomas Harris - Hannabal Rising

It was alright...didn't really answer all the questions of Hannabal but meh...

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
His Dark Materials is awesome. Hope the movie's good. (As for Eragon: I thought that the movie was worse than the book, but the book wasn't particularly great either.)

I've put reading on hold for a bit because of exams, but I'm in the middle of The Source by James Michener (massive brick of a book, but it's pretty good) and after that I'm planning to read Towards the end of the morning by Michael Frayn.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Complications: A surgeons notes... Atul
Brilliant!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lisajf said:
northern lights is really good - actually the whole series is =)
i liked it.

hmm .. i saw this book called "master of the books" - james moloney. sure sounds good , but i havent got it yet =]

HSC
My sister's keeper - Jodi Picoult

I just borrowed it a couple hours ago and read a couple chapters. Its alright.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
I'm reading the Pink Angels series by Lurlene McDaniel, which my friend lent to me. And so far, it's really good. :)

HSC
Im reading

-Book about social policy and criminology
-Book about Latin American history
-Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)