What are you currently Reading? (1 Viewer)

Lillycat

HSC
Just finished David Baldecci's (so can't spell!) Absolute Power, meh i think thats the title lol. Started Digital Fortress by Dan Brown, Brave New World for school, the first Golden Fool book, Eragon and Eldest...i think thats it at the moment...i have a really bad habbit of reading several books at once....

Cat

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Currently reading:

Joe Cinque's Consilation

I never finished it, so i'm back to reading it. Very very good book. Scary as it's true, and it happened right here in Aust. - In Canberra, and the girls still out there.. But..I suggest if you're ever looking for a heart wrenching view on the drug society/culture in australia.. You read it.

rific

HSC
Bunny04 said:
Currently reading:

Joe Cinque's Consilation

I never finished it, so i'm back to reading it. Very very good book. Scary as it's true, and it happened right here in Aust. - In Canberra, and the girls still out there.. But..I suggest if you're ever looking for a heart wrenching view on the drug society/culture in australia.. You read it.
Shudder. I wasn't such a fan. Could have been much more interesting. I don't mind it when the author makes it about themself, but at least be honest about it. JCC was all about Helen Garner, it became tiresome for me.

still waiting

HSC
im rereading seven ancient wonders by matthew reilly, i love his books,
i just finished eleven on top by janet evanovich also very good books i would recommend the series to anyone

J

jhakka

Trillium said:
Re-reading the Obernewtyn Chronicles by Isobelle Carmody *^_^*
~Trill
<3 the Obernewtyn Chronicles. I just recently read it for the first time. It's really awesome. :)

Currently reading The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King.

Trillium

HSC
<3 the Obernewtyn Chronicles. I just recently read it for the first time. It's really awesome. :)

Currently reading The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King.
*dances*
Have you r4ead the Legendsong trilogy? It's... different, but pretty good.
And, do you think it's worth continnuing with the Stephen King books? I've read Gunslinger, but no further....
~Trill

J

jhakka

I haven't read Legendsong, although it is on my "To get" list.

I've only read the prologue of The Drawing of the Three, but I'm enjoying it. And I loved The Gunslinger, so I definitely think it's worth continuing. And as he's gotten older, King's style has improved.So it can only get better, right? :)

That and I don't like leaving a series unfinished once I start it.

Trillium

HSC
just finiished Diana Wynne Jones Dalemark quartet. I remember it being so much better *sighs*
Now reading... Tithe- by Holly Black. Just to assure myself that it really is similar to the second one. Also currently reading American Gods- Neil Gaiman. <3
~Trill

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
currently reading Angels by Marian Keyes. she is such an awesome writer.

jhakka said:
i love the Obernewtyn Chronicles too, does anyone know when the next one is coming out? god, its taking forever!!!! i really really wanna know whats going to happen!its driving me nuts, especially that she started the Legendsong series.

Trillium said:
*dances*
Have you r4ead the Legendsong trilogy? It's... different, but pretty good.
~Trill
i like the Legendsong ones too, but i just want more of the Obernewtyn books!!!!

J

jhakka

The final Obernewtyn book is supposed to come out this October (or thereabouts). But that's what she said about last October.

amb89

HSC
I'm currently reading The Decameron as my non-school related book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)