What are you doing for end of HSC? (1 Viewer)

HSC
So the final day of the HSC is only a few days away.... which means major partying!!!!

A guy in our grade is having his 18th that night so we are all getting pissed off our faces and partying all night!
Nobody wants to drive to the party so we will probably all end up sleeping on an oval somewhere..... over 100 drunk people under the stars for the end of the HSC - cant wait!

What is everyone else's plans for Friday night?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
im working everyday. on sat at 6:30-5. no partying for me

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
ummmmmm....

(1) I plan to continue reading through physics ....
(2) Teach myself 4 unit maths
(3) surf bos the whole day
(4) and........umm......... drink a cup of water or something (I dont drink!)

and funny enough, I plan to do this all on Friday.... hehehe

on a more serious note... I thought finishing the HSC would be awesome, doing stuff everyday etc etc...

Im already bored, with nothing to do, and i only finished last friday

Counterfeit

HSC
well im waiting for someone to organise something.. geez im not going to. My parents are Nazi's, so yeah, somebody, anybody, HAVE A PARTY!

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
party! and alot of it! and the formal, maybe go away somewhere for a week.

i also plan to get a job, get my p's (like ive been saying for hte past 6 months). oh and get fit once again.

yoyoagogo

Destiny 06
HSC
Goon taste testing tomorrow afternoon, then after that I imagine I won't be doing too much, just looking forward to when we qualify for the World Cup!

going_under

HSC
well definetly party friday nite, and again saturday nite
then go away wit some mates for like a week b4 formal
some recovery then schoolies!!

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
after i get back from business tomorrow, i am stripping my storage room/my room and doing a huge chuck - tossing out stuff i don't want anymore, then reorganizing the stuff i do want
followed by tidying up around my computer etc, sorting putting away notes etc and deleting work off computer, backing it up on CD - then watching anime for hours on end and drinking copious amounts of coke
followed be severe depression cause i will think i have messup all of the hsc and will get a crap UAI and not get into uni - followed by relief when i realize i dun suck after all hahaha

in reality, i will prolly come home and just go online, still drinking copious amounts of coke

atlasheadKING

Super Camping it on friday night. Swimming, burning notes, that sorta thing. Oh, and digging a giant hole of course (sort of a tradition).
Then On monday we're having a champagne brunch at the restaurant where i work, so we'll probably get sozzled and end up on the beach. Then formal and after party on Tues- need i say more about how big that is going to be?
Hmm, at some point in there i'm working lots too, but i'll ignore that part for now....

Dom Dom

HSC
my parents want to take me out to dinner on friday night to "celebrate" cos they are proud of me..there is a party that night at someones house but i thought i'd do the right thing and not dog my parents again!

saturday i get to go shopping in the city with my parents cos yeh they want to buy me stuff haha ! and then going out for celbratory dinner on saturday night with my close friends

then i have to practise for all my university auditions so no schoolies for me (formal on the 24th though!)

MarsBarz

HSC
1. Go back to the gym and hit the weights.
2. Swim, go to the pool, beach etc.
3. Watch the dozens of movies which I have illegally dowloaded and not had the time to watch before.
4. Download lost and south park tomorrow.
5. Party hard.
6. Get my P's.
7. Write a resume and get a job.
8. Spend time with my friends, go out.
9. Lay Scarlett Johansson.

ioniser

HSC
physician said:
ummmmmm....

(1) I plan to continue reading through physics ....
(2) Teach myself 4 unit maths
(3) surf bos the whole day
(4) and........umm......... drink a cup of water or something (I dont drink!)

and funny enough, I plan to do this all on Friday.... hehehe

on a more serious note... I thought finishing the HSC would be awesome, doing stuff everyday etc etc...

Im already bored, with nothing to do, and i only finished last friday

kool your on the same boat as me except i aint gonna get in to it untill after christmas

ioniser

HSC
sweetsensations said:
So the final day of the HSC is only a few days away.... which means major partying!!!!

A guy in our grade is having his 18th that night so we are all getting pissed off our faces and partying all night!
Nobody wants to drive to the party so we will probably all end up sleeping on an oval somewhere..... over 100 drunk people under the stars for the end of the HSC - cant wait!

What is everyone else's plans for Friday night?

plan to rock up to this party and party again on sat

Majaaaaa

HSC
Suffering from post-hsc depression

these hols are such a waste of time!

jack white

After Hours
HSC
have a belated halooween party...bastard HSC ruined all the fun!!! i am thinking that i will go dressed as riff raff from the rocky horror picture show. i dont have the guts to dress as dr. frankenfurter.

ebonypurcell

HSC
karen88 said:
going to hong kong for shopping!!!

im going shopping in hong kong too. but first im going to singapore and europe, then hong kong for shopping on the way home. all up im gone for 6 weeks. yey!!

lala2

Banned
HSC
Me:

1. Get fit again--lose some weight for formal
2. Play all the piano pieces I want in the world
3. Reinstall all the games and MSN I deleted at beginning of this year
4. Clean out my room--temporarily stalled as my rough paper drawer is getting too full...
5. Write lots of stories, even if they're crap
6. Read all the books in the world
7. And being free to do whatever I want in the house....

Ah, end of HSC...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)