What are you going to miss about high school? (1 Viewer)

DefiningTheta

HSC
Uni Grad
The idea that I won't be waking up at 6am just to get ready and get my ass to school.
I'm also gonna miss have 5 days of school in a week.
*wipes away tears*

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Nothing. I hate school, I hate the uniform, I hate the people who go to my school, I hate the teachers. I hate everything about it. I can't wait to see this ''real world.''
The uniform is only great when it is freezing outside :)

HSC
Definately friends, teachers and the chilled atmosphere and in particularly how everything is given from the teachers.
Here comes the responsibility and the real world! Whooo excited but scared at the same time! :)

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Our uniform sucks at protecting us from the cold
Does your school allow you to wear something underneath then? Our school doesn't :( We aren't allowed to wear scarves at school either, only to and from school.

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
Does your school allow you to wear something underneath then? Our school doesn't :( We aren't allowed to wear scarves at school either, only to and from school.
Yeah =) what that's horrible, not even scarves!? Do you go to a private school?

BrokenGlass

HSC
I'm gonna miss meeting up and mucking around with my group of friends, and sad as I know that they're all most likely gonna go to a different uni than me...

ClassOf2013

HSC
I'm in year 11, so I still have another year of high school, but I think I will miss:

- The chilled, carefree atmosphere of high school.
- The social side of things, so many people (esp girls :D) to talk to. I've heard uni is different.
- Mucking around in class
- Parts of our school culture. At our school it's acceptable for groups of seniors to talk to/hang out with younger students, as long as you have friends in your own year (ie, you have friends other than year 9s) and the students you're hanging out with aren't in year 7 or 8.

I certainly won't miss:

- The current principal, he has completely ruined the school in my opinion. Not going to go into a rant as to why, but I hate that man with a passion.
- The preppy, stuck up ego-maniacs that my year is infested with.
- The ridiculous prices charged by the canteen. $2.50 for a can of Coke is ridiculous.
- Some of the teachers, esp those that insist on treating seniors like year 7s.
- The annoying little sh*ts in year 7 and 8, and to a lesser extent year 9. In my opinion the grades are getting worse and worse with each new cohort of year 7s.

So yeah :)

Aysce

HSC
I will miss my school scarf - so comfortable and the teachers - friends I can just meet up anytime :p

B33FS00P

Dwight K. Schrute
HSC
- The current principal, he has completely ruined the school in my opinion. Not going to go into a rant as to why, but I hate that man with a passion.
- The preppy, stuck up ego-maniacs that my year is infested with.
- The ridiculous prices charged by the canteen. $2.50 for a can of Coke is ridiculous.
- Some of the teachers, esp those that insist on treating seniors like year 7s.
- The annoying little sh*ts in year 7 and 8, and to a lesser extent year 9. In my opinion the grades are getting worse and worse with each new cohort of year 7s.
Totally agree with all of the above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)