What Are You Gona Do Now It's Over!? (1 Viewer)

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Hey Fellow Pippers!!

It's all FINALLY over - woo!! No more PIPS!! Well that's the 'elephant' i can let out of my zoo, i still gotta get the 'penguin' (drama ip), the 'giraffe' (ext 2 english), the 'baboon' (visual arts) and the 'lion' (drama group) back into the wild where they belong!! :p

What are you all doing after the PIP!? And yeah i realise Trials are next week so that's an obvious option but what are you all going to do to celebrate?!?! :). The Rissoles (my society class) bought our teacher cake and flowers, and a card. So c'mon people it's over! Share in the celebrations!! :-D

Abbeygale

HSC
Our teacher brought cake for us to celebrate. She's awesome.

As for what I'm doing now, I'm considering celebrating with a ritual burning of the mountain of paper and scribbled PIP notes I've gathered over the last nine months.

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
I say WHY THE HELL NOT!?

Ritual Burning woo!!

I'll have another one when i get my art major work back!!

Bastards!

TangleElfshimer

our teacher brang in heaps of food and we all had a party.
we bought her a huge bunch of flowers, im talking we all put in 10$ so like 200$ bunch of flowers! lol

miss_depp

The Graduate
HSC
The PIP...

I'd like to think of the end of the PIP as something like sending your child out into the world - it's something you've created from scratch and it is yours and only yours, no one else can take credit for it.

At the same time, it's a naughty, attention seeking child who takes up all your time and energy and who you cannot wait to have out of your hair.

Maybe it's just me, but I nearly shed a tear when I handed mine in....

dimsims

HSC
PIP is over

I felt a sudden rush of relief handing my PIP in to my teacher. I think i would have felt even better though if i hadn't decided to start it a week before it was due. thats right kiddies, i handed my surveys out at school monday recess and i harrassed everyone to finish it monday lunch. i am quite proud of what i have done and i hope never to have to do something of that nature ever again.
I think everyone should go out for a celebratory night at the movies for tight arse tuesday and pretend that the trials arent on the way (my trails started yesterday and i have 2 tomorrow. Fun times)
Love kylie
(the laziest person doing the hsc

mishka

HSC
N/A
miss_depp said:
I'd like to think of the end of the PIP as something like sending your child out into the world - it's something you've created from scratch and it is yours and only yours, no one else can take credit for it.

At the same time, it's a naughty, attention seeking child who takes up all your time and energy and who you cannot wait to have out of your hair.

That is such a nice analogy :D

I feel everyone's elation at handing in the PIP!! It reminds me of when I had to do it last year... my main feeling was liberation (although I pity those of you who have more than one major project - pirotess, what were you thinking :p)

Congratulations!! That's 30% of your external mark out of the way (remember that when you do the 2 hour exam - it does help to take some of the pressure off!)

Good luck with your trials, and if you need any help or need to ask any questions, feel free to PM me or post in the SAC forum and I'll check there!! :D

mishka

HSC
N/A
awww thanks!! :p i would love to be able to help people, especially seeing as bos got me through the hsc last year. :) nothing like "sharing the love"!!

TangleElfshimer

mishka said:
awww thanks!! :p i would love to be able to help people, especially seeing as bos got me through the hsc last year. :) nothing like "sharing the love"!!
are you going to be a teacher?
so am i
how sweet

i wish i had started my pip more before saturday
then i mighta you know
passed

schamoozlers

HSC
haha i read on here that someone wanted to burn all there pip works. DO IT. trust me. i did it at 12.01pm on the 31st of july. and it included a copy of my actual PIP. by far the most relaxing moment of my entire existance. so my opinion is do it! and join me in this state of bliss. that is until i have to do my drama IP and GP next wednesday ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ashleejoanne

HSC
Our teacher got us a cake to celebrate, she is so good
Omg i glad it over so i can have my life back.... then there is the HSC... oh joy...

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
How come my teacher didnt make us celebrate? Oh thats right...shes a bitch.

miss_depp said:

Haha, my childs gonna get harassed- its gonna get cursed and screamed at cos its soo shitt. I didnt cry when i handed mine in, i was asleep when i did. Asleep cos the damn thing deprived me of sufficient shut eye time.

pig_93

HSC
we had a lovely picnic (in class time of course) with food galore
and we talked about probs with our PIP for an assessment worth like 5% (so no one cared).
it was fun and nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)