What are you guys gona do for the rest of the term during class ?? (1 Viewer)

karnevil

HSC
Just interested to see what everyones' teachers' intentions are for the rest of the term as far as revision is concerned? I think we're gona do more listening ..... as well as brainstorming sessions for the 3unit issues.

:) wb everyone!

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
umm since im in open high school i dont have to meet with my teacher anymore since theres no speaking but ill still send in exam practice writing tasks

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
We've got a big class, so we're probably going to do lots of listening and other practice. Extension is hitting us with lots of writing practice. Past papers and that sort of thing.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Fort Street High, Sydney.

I'm in hk31's extension class, but we're in different continuers classes (there are two). jogloran is in my continuers as well as extension, and he's bloody good. What about you, which school are you from?

Toodulu as well, if she doesn't mind (making assumptions here)

karnevil

HSC
caringbah selective high

did your high school do Masumi Sorrell's continuers trial ?? bloody hell that was hard ... i only got 82% 3rd in class.. top was 88% .. im positive i topped our extension trial though

btw we had to give our continuers trial back for 'security reasons' because so many schools buy this trial from Masumi !!

Last edited:

hk31

HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
Fort Street High, Sydney.

I'm in hk31's extension class, but we're in different continuers classes (there are two). jogloran is in my continuers as well as extension, and he's bloody good. What about you, which school are you from?

Toodulu as well, if she doesn't mind (making assumptions here)
great...thanks...now everyone knows which school i go to...DAMN U!!!

yea....i did the masumi sorrell paper...highest in our school was 99%!!!!...NOT BY ME :(
but i got......high 80s....not gonna be too specific...

karnevil

HSC
far out... 99 ?? the fact that id already done a 2hour english exam on the same day before the jap test killed me ..... i gota make it up on the hsc !!

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
You know, turns out I was wrong.

In extension we've watched (an old and hilarious game show) and ate some "Japanese" croissants.

Gee, I love revision :D

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Originally posted by karnevil
far out... 99 ?? the fact that id already done a 2hour english exam on the same day before the jap test killed me ..... i gota make it up on the hsc !!
The bad thing is Continuers is on the day after Paper 1 and the day before Paper 2. The person(s) who decided that is/are a tool(s).

We've done listening practice (but we had a listening assessment today). We've been given things to take home and read, exercises to write about. It's all good.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Judging by our current pattern, we seem likely to end the school year with nothing but J-pop and cake in class. Especially extension.

karnevil

HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
Judging by our current pattern, we seem likely to end the school year with nothing but J-pop and cake in class. Especially extension.

sounds productive :rolleyes:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Well, we might need to use Contemporary Japanese Culture as an example for something or other, and what's more contemporarily Japanese than J-pop? :p

karnevil

HSC
you can take that chance.....
ill stick to doing practice papers and listening exams :D

mercury

.:: Hg ::.
HSC
We had mrs sorrell marking our trial papers and got to pick the higher marks outa the one our teacher gave and she gave...
right now... oh class is always fun altho not that japanesey... apart from this really nice student jap teacher.

Ah, yes, fort st pplz, u know for that exchange-paper-with-other-school thing, did you guys get to read papers from other schools?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)